Test Registration Details for the ISEE
Important Links and Procedure for ISEE Test Registration
The Independent School Entrance Exam, known as the ISEE, is conducted regularly by ERB across all states of USA. It is a multiple-section based standardized entrance test that is given by school children who wish to take admissions in private and magnet schools in USA. It has three basic levels: Lower Level, Middle Level and Upper Level. For more information, you can visit the official website at www.erblearn.org. In this article, you will get some valuable information on the registration procedure.
To begin the registration procedure, you need to visit the official website or you can directly go to http://erblearn.org/parents/admission/isee/registration. There are three methods by which you can register. Each of these three methods is described below:
The online registration fee is 98$, which can be paid by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or via an electronic check. To register yourself online, you need to visit the link https://iseeonline.erblearn.org/Welcome.aspx. Under this link, you will see a tab titled Parent/Student Resources. Under this tab, click on the link Register for the ISEE. You need to fill in important information regarding location, level of the test, date etc. As soon as you fill the information and click on Search, you will see a list of all available test dates and locations. You can choose one of them and proceed to make the payment. Each school has its own testing date. In order to view those dates, you can visit the same link and under the Parent/Student Resources tab, click on Browse ISEE Test Sites. Making the payment after selecting the most appropriate testing site completes the online registration procedure for this test.
The advantages of online registration are:
- – You can view and then reserve a slot for yourself at the preferred and available test location.
- – You can change your information or reschedule the test online.
- – You can reprint the letter of admission.
- – You can view or edit the recipients who will receive your test scores.
- – You can register late for the test by paying an additional $20 fee.
- – You can make a request for viewing the scores online by paying a fee of $30.
This is also one of the methods and for this, you need to purchase or order a printed ISEE Student Guide. The mail-in form is in the center of this guide. To request for a printed guide, you need to email your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee for the mail-in test registration is also $98.
Registration by Phone
This is the third method and the fee you need to pay to register through this method is $118 including a $20 extra charge for usage of phone registration. This fee is payable by MasterCard, Visa or electronic check only. To register using a phone, you need to call (800) 446 0320 or (919) 956 8524.
Important Points Regarding the Registration Process
There are a few important points you need to consider regarding the process of registration:
- The registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis. When the registration process is complete, you will receive a Verification Letter that contains your testing schedule. You should receive this Verification Letter within two weeks of your registration. In case you do not receive it in time, you can call the Operations Office of the ISEE on the number (1800) 466 1320.
- Upon receiving the Verification Letter do check for any clerical errors. To make corrections, if any, you need to call the Operations Office at the phone number mentioned above.
- In case of mail-in registration, send in the form by mail early to register yourself in time. Allow a period of five days for your registration form to reach the testing office.
Hence, it can be concluded that you may apply by any of the three mentioned methods. The fee is same for all methods i.e. 98$. However, for the phone registration, you need to pay 20$ extra for phone usage. Making any changes in the testing schedule will cost you 25$ extra and in case you wish to cancel your test, you will receive a refund of 25$. Hence, keep in mind all these important points and register yourself in time for the test.