MCAT Prep Software
5 MCAT Prep Software You Cannot Miss
There are lots of books, e-guides, videos, software and study materials that are available to help you prepare for the MCAT test. The test preparation software can be of great use to you if you are not willing to take a course. It can be the best choice for those who are comfortable with the home-study option. You just need a computer with Internet connection and necessary system requirements for downloading and using a software.
Factors to Consider When Choosing MCAT Software
You can find free as well as paid software. All the software available for the test preparation are not equally good. Therefore, you must make a fine search over the Internet to choose the best and good software. It is better to choose the software based on certain factors that are as follows:
- Give more importance to the quality of the software. Make sure that you choose software of good quality.
- Ensure that the software you choose covers the required syllabus of the test.
- Choose the software that uses interactive learning methods.
- Consider the price of the software. It is better to choose test preparation software of a reasonable price than choosing the most expensive software. If you are choosing free software, make sure that it is reliable in quality.
- It is better to avoid buying the software that is available on a subscription basis. This is because each subscription may contain repeated information.
MCAT Software that must be considered
There are many preparation software for MCAT of good quality. However, it is better to choose one of the most cost efficient and latest version software having the best features. The following information gives you a brief idea of the best 5 preparation software that can be considered.
1. CLEaRS MCAT from Learning Accordwww.learningaccord.com/
CLEaRS system is an effective software tool for test preparation offered by Learning Accord. This software includes 4 different teaching modes as well as an active built-in adaptive logic, to teach you the fundamentals of Science subjects and other curriculum required for preparation. This software enables you to prepare for the test at a high speed by spending just 3 to 4 hours per day for a few weeks. You can definitely achieve very good results in the actual test by using this software.
2. Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Flashcardshttp://download.cnet.com/Kaplan-MCAT-Comprehensive-Flashcards/3000-2129_4-75063512.html#ixzz1odfUvGCL
Kaplan offers many comprehensive flashcards and 5 instructional videos to help you quickly learn the terms and lessons required for passing the test with a good score. These flashcards allow you to choose the lessons or take a quiz related to the test.
3. MCAT VisualAid Softwarehttp://www.amazon.com/MCAT-VisualAid-Manual-DVD-Software/dp/1592620000
MCAT VisualAid is a complete preparation software tool, which when used effectively, provides you the advantage of gaining the knowledge equivalent to that obtained after taking one of Kaplan's test courses. This software focuses on teaching the Verbal Reasoning and Science sections of the test. This software guarantees to get you an above-average score when utilized properly.
4. Pre-Med MCAT Flashcardshttp://www.premedflashcards.com/MCAT-flash-card-downloads.html
Pre-Med MCAT Flashcards are the preparation tools that help you learn for the computerized test. This program comprises about 1900 flashcards suitable for use with PC and Intel MAC. These flashcards are an inexpensive as well as effective option to prepare for the test.
5. Kaplan MCAT Softwarehttp://www.firstload.com/?uniq=2434f5a36d346659&log=47515&fn=kaplan+mcat+software+download
Kaplan MCAT Software is a comprehensive tool that includes everything necessary to prepare for all the sections of the test. If you are looking for high quality educational software, this can be the right choice. This software, when utilized properly, will help you in getting very high scores in the test.
The above-given 5 software are among the best software available for preparation. Free preparation software can be downloaded from the website https://www.testpreppractice.net/MCAT/mcat-downloads.html. You can search over the Internet to get an idea of the other software packages that are available. However, ensure that you choose only reliable and quality software.