TEAS Version 5 Study Guide
5 Benefits of Using TEAS Version 5 Study Guide
Preparing for the TEAS begins with the purchase of good study guides that will help not only with the preparation of the test, but also with its application process and the selection of a nursing school. Though there are a number of such study guides available in the market, there is one TEAS Version 5 Study Guide, which is published by ATI itself.
However, before you purchase any of the books you should check out the features of these study guides and buy only those, which meet most of your requirements. Hence, in order to help you make an informed decision, some of the characteristics of these books have been discussed in the following sections of the article.
The Official TEAS Study Guide
As the name suggests, this is the official TEAS Version 5 Study Guide available in the market. Since it is published by ATI, you can be assured that this guide will be authentic and will reflect any recent changes that might have been incorporated in the TEAS examination. Some of the features of the official TEAS Version 5 Study Guide are as follows:
- Assurance of value This book comprises of authentic TEAS questions. It even provides a manual which allows you to take the test online. This will give you a feel of the actual examination.
- Precise importance on each section of the test The TEAS Version 5 Study Guide provides equal importance to each section (Reading, Mathematics, Science, English Language and Usage) of the examination. The material consists of exhaustive explanations on all the topics on which you will be tested in the TEAS.
- Practice Questions The official guide book consists of a number of practice questions, similar to the ones you will come across in the test. These questions are followed by elaborate answer key, with detailed explanations of the answers.
- Mock test papers This book also comes with elaborate question papers, which simulate the type that you will have to answer on the day of the test. These test papers are timed, depending on the time allocated for each section of the actual TEAS.
- Extensive Glossary The TEAS Version 5 Study Guide consists of a large number of wordlists comprising the terms that you will come across in the test. The meanings of the words are provided alongside the terms in the lists.
Students, while preparing for the TEAS, often do not feel confident enough with a single guide book. In such a scenario, you may consider purchasing some of the unofficial guide books that are available in the market, which have been discussed below.
McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests
This particular book is ideally suited for students, who want to practice solving question papers similar to the actual TEAS. This guide book consists of a number of question papers which simulate the actual test conditions. It consists of six complete mock TEAS question papers. The papers are followed by exhaustive answer sections. These answers come with explanations and strategies to help you analyze, and approach the question. Hence, if you have completed studying the various topics for the TEAS and all you need to do is practice, then this is the ideal book for you.
Princeton Review's Cracking the Nursing School Entrance Exams
Sometimes students look for books that provide extensive strategies, to help candidates answer the questions more efficiently. It also contains of a number of practice questions to help you prepare well for the test. Princeton Review has been in the business of preparing candidates for various examinations .For a long time now and hence, the TEAS study guide published by them reflects their years of expertise.
Thus, based on the information given, you will now be able to choose TEAS Version 5 Study Guide, which is best suited for your needs.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page