TEAS V Testing Locations
Testing Location Choices for TEAS
The TEAS or the Test of Essential Academic Skills is administered by the ATI to identify potential students for a nursing program. When you are planning to take up this test, you should know about the details of the test. One of the important aspects of the test that you should learn is about the TEAS V Testing Locations. Here, we shall talk about the various testing locations available in the U.S. and how to identify the center that is best suited for you.
TEAS Testing Centers
The TEAS V Testing Locations are available in all the 50 states of the United States. This proves to be very useful because you can take the test from anywhere in the country. By logging on to this website, http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionCityStateSelection.aspx?stf=6&stype=1&prev=1 , you can learn about the locations where the test is conducted. When you log into the above website, you would have to select the state and the city where you would like to take the test. The website then provides you the list of centers with the availability. If you would like to take the test at that particular location on the available date, you could register for the test by paying the fee amount. The fee amount differs from center to center and therefore, when you register, the fee amount is also shown.
If you would like to learn about the rules and regulations governing the testing location, you could click on the 'learn more' button. All the details and the rules of that particular testing location would appear on your computer screen.
The TEAS V Testing Locations mostly are the campuses of the university where they offer the nursing program. An important feature that you should understand is that only some colleges allow you to use the TEAS test score attained at their testing location for applying to other colleges. In other words, only if you are applying for a nursing program that the college offers, you could test in their testing location. On the other hand, some colleges offer to send your TEAS test scores to other institutions.
Identifying a Test Location
As mentioned earlier, TEAS V Testing Locations are available all across the United States and therefore, you need to identify the testing location that is best suited for you. The following points would help you in identifying the best test center:
- It is best that you take up the test in the college where you plan to join. By doing this, you need not worry about your score card being sent to your preferred college.
- Take up the test in a testing location that is closest to you if they would send your TEAS test scores to the college of your choice.
- If there are more than one testing center in your city, try to take up the test in a center that is near to your home. This way, you need not spend a lot of time on commuting.
- Each testing location has different test timings. Hence, pick a testing center where the timings are suitable for you because, for each one of you, the time of the day when your mind works best would be different.
- Identify the testing location which has seat availability for the date of your choice and while deciding on a test date, make sure that you have enough time for test preparation.
- Since the TEAS test has two versions (computerized and paper and pencil), identify the testing location where your choice of version is available and register at that center.
There are many TEAS V Testing Locations available and based on your priorities, you should make the decision of selecting the right testing location. It is ideal that you pick a testing center at the earliest and register for the test as the centers fill up very fast. Once you have made this decision, you could allot all your time and energy to studying for the test.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page