TEAS V Test Locations
What Choice One Has For TEAS V Test Locations
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is the fundamental step framed to design your nursing career. This exam is devised by the ATI in consensus with the pre-nursing academic criteria and skills specified by the nursing schools across USA. The TEAS test helps nursing schools to evaluate a student's candidature and ability to take up the course of study and nursing as a profession. Consequently, scoring well in the TEAS test becomes a prerequisite for an aspirant in order to achieve his/her goal of entering into the field of healthcare sciences. Nonetheless, one important aspect of enjoying the success in TEAS lies in choosing the ideal TEAS V test locations for taking the exam.
TEAS is a medium to exhibit your skill sets and prove your suitability for the nursing profession. This involves a thorough subject knowledge and acquirement of the basic necessities so as to begin your career in nursing.
An Insight into TEAS
TEAS is a content-driven aptitude test that takes you through 170 multiple-choice questions with four options each, to choose from. The duration of the test is 209 minutes and it can be taken in computer-based and paper & pencil-based formats. It includes questions from subjects namely:
- English & Language Usage
The topics encompassed in this test are mainly an excerpt from your high school syllabus referring to the above-mentioned subjects.
How to Choose Ideal TEAS V Test Locations?
The benchmark for admission application deadlines is determined by the nursing schools and differs from one nursing school to another. Before taking a decision on choosing from the many TEAS V test locations, it is recommended that you visit the official test website www.atitesting.com and gather every bit of information required.
- Your first step is to create an account with ATI. This can be done online. Follow the link: http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/general/EditProfile.aspx
- Whilst you create your account, you will be asked to complete your profile. Once your profile is created, you will be taken to a new page that pops up an option to select your state and city. Follow the link: http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionCityStateSelection.aspx?stf=6&stype=1&prev=1
- At this juncture you will find comprehensive information about the colleges in the selected city of your choice along with the testing date and timings.
- As per your accessibility, you can choose the most convenient centre from the available TEAS V test locations with date and time of preference to take the TEAS test in the preferred college of your choice.
5 Factors That Help you Decide an ideal TEAS test V Location
- Criteria for TEAS test: Every nursing school has its own specification for their admissions which need to be followed by every student whilst taking the TEAS exam. TEAS V test locations pay heed to the nursing school's pre-decided criterion for admissions.
- The cost of the TEAS test: The cost of the test varies from one to other TEAS V test locations and this information is also given on the test website for your reference.
- ATI's support: ATI provides a helping hand to students by giving an opportunity to send their scorecard to institutions apart from the ones selected during the registration, by paying an additional amount. You may follow the link for more information: http://www.atitesting.com/ati_store/product.aspx?zpid=942
- Results: You must also find out the time required for your scorecard to reach the TEAS V test locations. This differs in accordance to the format of the test you are taking. Computer-based test results are declared instantly after the exam, however, the results for the paper & pencil based test take a day's time after those reach ATI.
- Retest the TEAS: Lastly, you must also get a complete idea of the retesting facility and criteria of the TEAS V test locations.
One fact that should keep you on toes is that there is a colossal rise in the number of nursing aspirants across the 50 states of USA. Hence, the sooner you decide on the TEAS V test locations, the better.
TEAS is the stepping stone to your nursing career and profession. To triumph or gain victory and enter into the field of healthcare sciences, you need to be self-triggered, highly motivated and should possess strong subject knowledge. You need to remember that TEAS is a content-driven exam and only practice will help you be successful in it.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page