TEAS V Study Guide
5 Features of TEAS V Study Guide
Are you taking the TEAS V?
If you have decided that you would like to become a nurse, then you will need to take the TEAS V test. This is an examination that will assess your ability and determine whether you have the skills that are required to complete the nursing program that you have in mind. If you can obtain a good score in this exam, then you will be able to get enrolled in the course that you wish to pursue but if your result is not good enough, you may have to consider another career option. This is the reason why preparation for the test is very important. You need to ensure you are taking necessary steps to study for the test in the most effective manner. What is more important is that you should take out time to prepare for this examination because if you do not study, you will not be able to get a high score. There are so many guides available in the market that can help you with your preparation. You have to choose a TEAS V study guide that you feel can teach you everything that you need to know about the test.
Five Features To Look for in a TEAS Study Guide
There are certain features that make a guide very useful and popular. Given below are some of the features you should look for when you are looking for a TEAS V study guide:
- Details about the test structure: The most important thing you need to look for in a guide is information on the structure of the exam. If you do not understand the structure well, you will not be able to prepare for the same effectively. Thus, always look for a guide that has this information.
- Section review: Since there are four sections in the exam (Math, Reading, Science and Language usage), you need to know each and every section in detail. The book should help you understand what each section is all about and what you can expect.
- Tips and advice: This is another feature that the guide should have. You need to ensure that the guide has plenty of tips and advice for you so that you can use them and take the exam effectively.
- Sample tests: One very important feature of a good TEAS V study guide is that it should have sample tests that you can work on. By working on these questions, you will be able to determine how prepared you are for the test.
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses: Last but not the least; the book should help you identify what your strong and weak areas are. This way, you can concentrate on your weaknesses to improve yourself.
Reviews of TEAS Guides
Here are some of the books that you can consider buying to help you with your preparation:
- Pass the TEAS V (http://www.amazon.com/Pass-TEAS-Complete-Practice-Questions/dp/1478362057): This is a complete guide that contains two practice tests for you to work on. There are over 500 questions and tips on how you can score high in the examination. You will also find some strategies that will help you improve your vocabulary.
- McGraw-Hills 5 TEAS Practice Tests (http://www.amazon.com/McGraw-Hills-5-TEAS-Practice-Tests/dp/0071767770/ref=pd_sim_b_1): This is a TEAS V study guide where you are going to find six complete practice tests, similar to the ones that you will find in the actual examination. By practising on a regular basis, you will be able to find out how well prepared you are for the test and you will also be able to obtain a high score.
- TEAS Review Manual (http://www.amazon.com/Review-Manual-Essential-Academic-Skills/dp/1933107987/ref=pd_sim_b_1): This guide has been made to suit the latest TEAS exam (version 5). This book will guide you in all the four sections of the exam and you will also find practice tests and their answers in this book. You can take the test and refer to the answers given to see how well you have performed.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page