TEAS Test Centers
Steps Involved in Choosing TEAS Test Centers
The Test of Essential Academic Skills or TEAS is an exam that is conducted by ATI or Assessment Technology Institute for measuring the readiness and basic academic skills of the students who are keen to pursue their education in this field, and take a up a career in the field of nursing. The individual and group results that are delivered to the educators allow them to understand the potential of those candidates that are fit for taking admission in the nursing programs that are offered by colleges. Additionally, the educators are able to offer remedial assistance to those test takers who have not been able to obtain the desired scores and need more support regarding the preparation of TEAS test.
In order to select TEAS test centers, the students are required to log on to www.atitesting.com for checking out the test centers. Thereafter, they are supposed to select the state and city from the options that are available on the website. The applicants of this test will also come to know of the test timings along with the list of test centers in their respective cities. Although, this is the procedure for locating TEAS test centers, the candidates taking this test must understand a few things for choosing the test centers of TEAS.
The following points describe the steps that must be considered for choosing the TEAS test centers:
- The location of the test center should be convenient and allow the students to reach the venue of the test without making much effort.
- If the test center is not really located near the residence of a student, he/she must carry sufficient food and water from home.
- The students must select a test center keeping in mind that there might be a host of reasons for which a test taker might get late on the way to the venue and get disqualified from taking the test.
- Although, there are a number of TEAS test centers, an applicant for this test should check the facilities that are offered by the test centers in their city before making a choice.
- The students must check whether a test center has the vacancy for TEAS test. Due to increasing rate of competition for studying the nursing programs, the TEAS test has been in demand.
- Those students who are keen about taking the TEAS test must explore the options of TEAS test centers from the website http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionCityStateSelection.aspx?stf=6&stype=1&prev=1 under the heading of Registration in order to choose a location that is suitable for them.
- The test takers will also get the opportunity to find out the sites of TEAS test by logging on to http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionCityStateSelection.aspx?stf=6&stype=1&prev=1
Therefore, it is clear that the TEAS test centers can be chosen state-wise and thereafter the centers are to be chosen from the cities in which the test is conducted. The following points sum up a few of the test centers for TEAS exam:
- In Sacramento, California, the test is to be held in American River College and CA State Sacramento.
- Similarly, in Atlanta, Georgia, the TEAS test centers are Mercer University and Atlanta Metropolitan State College.
- In Indianapolis, Indiana the test center for TEAS is Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis.
- Montgomery College is the test center for TEAS in Rockville, Maryland.
- In Rochester, New York, the test center is located in Isabella Graham Hart School of PN.
- The TEAS test centers in Orlando, Florida are located in Adventist University of Heath Sciences and Keiser University.
- In Washington, the TEAS test is held in Tacoma Community College, Tacoma and Highline CC TEAS in Des Moines.
The popularity of the TEAS test has grown over the years because of the opportunities that are available for the test takers. However, choosing appropriate TEAS test centers counts a lot for attaining success in this test as reaching the venue of the test comfortably is important.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page