TEAS Test Centers
Steps Involved in Choosing a Test Location
The Test of Essential Academic Skills or TEAS is an exam that is conducted by ATI or Assessment Technology Institute for measuring the readiness and basic academic skills of students who are keen to pursue their education in this field, and take a up a career in the field of Nursing. The individual and group results that are delivered to the educators allow them to understand the potential of those candidates who are fit for taking admission into Nursing programs offered by colleges. Additionally, educators are able to offer remedial assistance to those test takers who have not been able to obtain the desired scores and need more support regarding the preparation of the test.
In order to select suitable locations, students are required to log on to www.atitesting.com for perusing through the available list of test centers. Thereafter, they are supposed to select the state and city from the options that are available on the website. The applicants of this test can also know the test timings along with the list of locations in their respective cities. Although, this is the procedure for registering for the test, candidates taking this test must understand a few things before choosing their test location.
The following points describe the steps that must be considered when you select an exam center:
- The location of the venue should be convenient so that you can reach it without making much effort.
- If the venue is not located near your residence, carry sufficient food and water from home.
- The students must select a center keeping in mind that there might be a host of reasons for which a test taker might get late on the way to the venue and get disqualified from taking the test.
- Although, there are a number of locations available, an applicant must first check the facilities that are offered at the center in their city before making a choice.
- The students must check whether a center has the vacancy so that you can appear the test. Due to the increase in demand for studying Nursing programs, the TEAS has been in demand.
- Those students who are keen about taking the test must explore the options of testing from the official website http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionCityStateSelection.aspx?stf=6&stype=1&prev=1 under the heading of Registration in order to choose a location that is suitable for them.
- The test takers will also get the opportunity to find out the test sites by logging on to http://www.atitesting.com/ati_next_gen/customecom/SessionCityStateSelection.aspx?stf=6&stype=1&prev=1
Therefore, it is clear that the test locations can be chosen state-wise and thereafter the centers are to be chosen from the cities in which the test is conducted. The following points sum up a few of the available locations for TEAS:
- In Sacramento, California, the test is to be held at American River College and CA State Sacramento.
- Similarly, in Atlanta, Georgia, the venues are Mercer University and Atlanta Metropolitan State College.
- In Indianapolis, Indiana the location is Indiana University Purdue University, Indianapolis.
- Montgomery College is the center at Rockville, Maryland.
- In Rochester, New York, you can appear for the test at Isabella Graham Hart School of PN.
- The venues in Orlando, Florida are located in Adventist University of Heath Sciences and Keiser University.
- In Washington, the test is held in Tacoma Community College, Tacoma and Highline CC TEAS in Des Moines.
The popularity of the TEAS has grown over the years because of the opportunities that are available for Nursing candidates, and choosing the appropriate testing location counts a lot for attaining success in this test as reaching the venue of the test comfortably is important.