ATI Testing TEAS Test
How to Plan your ATI TEAS Test
The ATI Testing TEAS test provides an excellent opportunity to the students for continuing their education in adult nursing programs. The scores of this test are delivered to the students and also to the educators in order to help them identify the competence of the students for pursuing their education in the field of nursing. The TEAS test also helps to bring out the level of aptitude those participants who are keen to pursue a career in nursing, but lack the basic skills or require more support before they can take this test for attaining their desired goals.
The Sections of TEAS Test
The TEAS test is administered by Assessment Technology Institute or ATI and comprises of the following sections:
Reading: In this section of ATI Testing TEAS Test, the questions are based on comprehension passages and the test takers are required to draw inferences from those passages. There are 48 questions in this test that are to be answered in 58 minutes.
Mathematics: The questions in TEAS Math Test are based on metric conversion, whole numbers, fractions, decimals, percentages, ratio and proportions and algebraic equations and there are 34 questions to be completed within 51 minutes.
Science: In this section of ATI Testing TEAS test, the questions are based on biology and chemistry and physical principles. There are 54 questions to be answered within 66 minutes.
Grammar and Usage: The test takers have to look into the correct usage of Basic English Grammar, punctuation, spelling and sentence construction.
There are 170 multiple-choice questions including all the sections of TEAS test and the test takers have to complete the entire test within 209 minutes.
The Significance of TEAS Test Scores
The score of this test are important because it is the most important determining factor that allows the students and their educators decide whether the choice of pursuing their studies in the field of nursing is appropriate for an applicant or not. Thus, TEAS test is significant for all those students who have the potential for continuing their education in adult nursing programs. However, those students who are unable to attain the desired scores in ATI Testing TEAS test can always try to consider taking it for the second time by strengthening their preparation.
Planning for the TEAS Test
The test takers must follow a specific guideline or plan well before taking the TEAS test. What are the steps to be followed by the students in this regard? Let us find out from the points that are mentioned below:
- The ATI testing TEAS test measures the aptitude of the test takers for pursuing the nursing programs. Therefore, the candidates applying or registering for the test must have a definite purpose in mind before taking this exam.
- In order to plan for ATI testing TEAS test, the students must analyze the time that they would have for preparation before registering and obtaining the dates of the test.
- Consulting the prep materials is necessary for acquiring knowledge about the best methods of studying for the TEAS test. For instance, an applicant should understand whether he/she will get more benefit while preparing from books or online resources. This will help an applicant to have an appropriate plan before taking the test.
- Having a grip on the subjects of the TEAS test is necessary in order to prepare and plan for the test.
- Understanding the objectives of ATI testing TEAS test is an important consideration for taking the test seriously and fulfill the intention of pursuing a career in the field of nursing.
- For TEAS test prep, the applicants must focus on the official proctored tests for gauging their chances of success as far as obtaining an entry in a nursing course is concerned.
The ATI testing TEAS test intends to observe the performance of the students in this exam so that ensuing an appropriate course of nursing becomes easier for them and allow them to fulfill their academic and professional goals.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page