ATI TEAS Test Version 5
Important Facts about ATI TEAS Test version 5
The ATI TEAS test version 5 provides an opportunity to the candidates for pursuing their career in adult nursing programs. In this version of the test the assessment of the students are carried out on the basis of the scores attained by them in the subjects that are tested in TEAS. In ATI TEAS testing version 5, individual and group scores are delivered to the students. The individual results are used by students and their educators to predict whether the students require more assistance in any of the subjects. Besides this, the students also receive group results and the assistance that is required from the psychometricians of ATI for developing admission procedures that are related to specific nursing programs.
The subjects that are tested in ATI TEAS testing version 5 can be noted in the following points:
- Reading: The questions in this section of TEAS test version 5 are related to comprehension passages and the conclusion drawn by the students from them. There are 48 questions to be answered by them in 58 minutes.
- Mathematics: The contents of the test include decimals, percentages, fractions, ratio and proportion, metric conversion and algebraic equations. The total number of questions in this section is 34 and the time provided for completion of this section is 51 minutes.
- Science: In this section of ATI TEAS testing version 5, the questions are asked from chemistry, biology and physical principles and the test takers must answer 54 questions within 66 minutes.
- English Grammar and Usage: For this section of TEAS test version 5, the questions are on grammar usage, punctuation and sentence construction. There are 34 questions in this section to be answered within 34 minutes.
The ATI TEAS testing version 5 includes 170 multiple-choice questions that are to be completed by the test takers within 209 minutes. As far as the significance of this test is concerned, those students who are desirous of pursuing a career of a nurse in which serving people with dedication and sincerity is the primary objective, the scores of this test count a lot.
Thus, taking ATI TEAS testing version 5 is the only way in which an applicant is able to prove his/her skills or potential that is required for taking the challenges of a career in the filed of nursing. Furthermore, the scores of this test also determine those students who would require more time for brushing up their skills and knowledge before they are able to fulfill their desire for studying in nursing schools.
Therefore, some of the important facts about ATI TEAS testing version 5 are summed up in the following points:
- For TEAS test version 5, the students need to hone their skills and analyze their strengths and weaknesses in order to fulfill their career goals.
- When it comes to TEAS test prep, the students must consider the official prep resources in which the applicants have to take an online practice test in the beginning for which the scores are used for evaluating the performances of the students in the initial stage. The second version of the practice test can be taken after this also referred to as online practice assessments.
- There are 150 questions in each subject in the online practice tests and the structure of the test is exactly similar to the actual test. Thus, taking these practice tests is important for the students to strengthen their preparation from an authentic source.
- For ATI TEAS testing version 5, the test takers must have complete knowledge about the pattern of the test so that they can prepare themselves well in advance for achieving the desired scores.
- The results of this test are delivered to the students within a period of 48 hours.
The ATI TEAS testing version 5 is the basic platform that offers an opportunity to the students for pursuing a career in the field of nursing. However, the test takers must familiarize themselves with the basic facts of the test before proceeding with their career goals.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page