SAT Test Website
SAT Test Prep through Websites
The SAT test prep websites intend to meet the test prep needs of students. These websites are the guide path for students that provide all the necessary information for SAT test prep on a single platform.
Here are the details of some of the best SAT test prep websites.
- SAT College Board (http://sat.collegeboard.org)
This is the official SAT test website. You can log on to this website and can access the test prep plans for both SAT and SAT Subject Tests. You have to choose a plan from among 1-month test prep plan, 1-3 months plan and more than 3 months plan. Once you have chosen a plan, you
- can then take a diagnostic test to assess your strengths and weaknesses
- can practice a real test question everyday
- can follow the tips given for Reading, Math and Writing test sections
- can take practice questions from each of the major test sections
- can take several full length practice sets
- The Princeton Review (http://www.princetonreview.com)
This SAT test website provides information about the several test prep options offered by The Princeton Review. They are
- Private tutoring (one-to-one instruction)
- Small group instructions (only 4 students in a class)
- Ultimate courses (for those students who want to score high)
- Classroom sessions (18 hours of live interactive sessions)
- Live online sessions (classroom with online setting)
- Online courses (prep at own pace)
- Test prep books (online review)
You can visit the link http://www.princetonreview.com/ChooseProducts.aspx to choose either a private tutor or a small group instruction class or a classroom course of your choice near your own area. It also provides you the phone number to contact for more information.
You can also avail online classroom sessions and online courses through this SAT test website and can prepare for the test.
The significant features of an online classroom session are:
- Interactive sessions through the online chat facility
- Communication with mentors through your email account
- Numerous practice questions and full length practice sets
Online classroom sessions have fixed schedule for classes whereas online courses have more flexibility. They can be availed anytime and at your own pace of learning. The salient features of an online course are:
- Self-paced online sessions
- Students can interact with mentors anytime via e-mail or phone
The SAT test website of Kaplan provides information about the test prep options both online and offline. The online SAT test prep option comprises:
- SAT Classroom Anywhere
- SAT On Demand
SAT Classroom Anywhere option ought to be availed at a fixed time schedule. It includes:
- a customized study plan based on an individual’s strengths and weaknesses
- live interactive sessions by expert mentors who are visible online with white board for teaching
- you can interact with the mentors and your peers via online chat
- the most convenient access to study materials anywhere through internet
This option is perfect for working people and for those who live far away from a physical classroom of Kaplan.
The other online test prep option available with Kaplan is the SAT on-demand course. You can avail this course at your own pace and anytime according to your convenience. The salient features of SAT on-demand course are as follows:
- Facility for availing the course anytime
- Customized study plan based on your diagnostic test
- Video instructions on every topic of SAT from all the major test sections of SAT
- Systematic answers to problem solving questions.
- Numerous practice problems
This SAT test website is designed to help you with:
- Online study materials: You can access online study materials for SAT anytime and anywhere
- Peers: You can discuss the study materials with peers through online chat
- Customized practice sessions: You can take an adaptive practice session to track your performance across major test sections of the exam
- Full-length practice tests: You can take full-length practice tests that are very similar to the real test
- Explanations for answers and Strategies to handle difficult questions
- Personalized tutoring: Experts guide you with online interactive sessions
You can access a plethora of SAT test websites that are easily available. Nonetheless, the onus of selecting the best websites for SAT preparation solely lies on you so that you can reach your goal of scoring high in the exam.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page