Utility Of Creating An Account In The Official SAT Website
How and Where to Login for SAT?
Why Do You Need to Login for SAT?
A SAT account with the College Board website enables you to enjoy several facilities and advantages. Such benefits are – avoiding mistakes in selecting test dates and test centers, incurring instant authorization of a testing center, getting 24/7 access to your admission ticket and reprinting it with amendments in case it is necessary, viewing SAT scores, sending SAT scores and finally, getting enrolled in the colleges and education institutions. Creating a 'My Account' i.d. hence has its own array of vantages and rewards. Through a SAT login ID, you can apply to colleges and create your own college list. In addition, you can fill-out the financial aid application and get email reminders.
Where Will You Get the Option for SAT Login?
In order to initiate the test login, you need to follow some steps and procedures to create a SAT account. It is only after creating a SAT account you can enjoy a login. If you have to create a account, you need to click at the Registration page for SAT and then click at the free account section. In the free account page, you will get the option for ‘register now’. That is the option for either signing up or signing in. You should click at ‘signing up’, after which, you will be redirected to the webpage for creating your official College Board Student Account. In this web page, you will face several fields which will ask for your basic information for creating the MY sat account. In the following section, let us discuss the names of these fields and the information needed to fill in these fields.
- Entering Student’s Information:
- In the first three fields, a test-taker has to enter his first, middle and last name, respectively.
- In the forth field, the test-taker has to specify his/her gender.
- In the next field, the test-taker has to provide the postal code of his residence.
- In the sixth field, the test-taker needs to provide his date of birth, i.e., year, date and month of birth.
- In the next field, the test-taker has to specify the month and year of graduating high school.
- In the last two fields, the test-taker needs to provide a valid email address and confirm the same, respectively.
- Enter parent information:
- In the first two fields, the test-taker must specify his parent’s first name and last name respectively.
- In the last two fields, the test-taker has to provide a valid email id of his parent and confirm the same, respectively.
- Create a user name and password:
- In the first two fields, the test-taker must provide a unique user name and password respectively, to make the My SAT account. In order to have a login ID, you have to cover this crucial step.
- In the next field, test-taker has to enter the same password for confirming it.
- In the last two fields, test-taker has to select a security question and provide an answer respectively. This is a crucial step as it ensures security to the login ID against password infringement or loss.
- Finishing up:
- In this last step, the test-taker has to specify who is filling out the form, i.e., student, student and parent together, student and counselor/teacher together, parent or educator.
- In addition, you have to click the ‘Agree to the terms and conditions’ check box.
- Last steps:
Once you have completed all the above-mentioned steps, you have to click on the blue ‘submit’ button to take you to the next page. The next page reaffirms some of the basic information like your first, middle and last name and your date of birth. After confirming all your personal details, you have to click the ‘verification’ checkbox before clicking the ‘submit’ button. After this, your account will be confirmed.
How Would You Login?
Once your SAT account is authorized, you can go to the Sign in page of College Board to access your account. Enter your username and password and click ‘sign in’ to log in to your account.
Hence, you should follow these above steps to
first prepare and account and then login to your account. If you follow
these steps correctly, you can sign in to your SAT account and enjoy