SAT Test Books
The Best SAT e-Books!
SAT is the first step towards getting admission in your dream college/university. Therefore preparation for SAT must be taken very seriously. Though there are several means like software, coaching programs etc. to prepare for SAT, SAT test books are still an indispensable resource and you should make full use of them in your preparation.
There are several SAT test books available online and offline and selection can get really confusing sometimes. For this reason, consider the following points about SAT test books before you take a decision.
- SAT test books from standard institutes like College Board, Princeton Review and Kaplan always have quality material. You can trust them to provide the best practice for SAT.
- Reviews and feedbacks about the SAT test books on the internet will give you a good idea about their effectiveness.
- Have a look at the practice papers and mock tests in the book. The quality of these tests reflects the quality of the book.
Some of the best SAT test books available are reviewed here.
Cracking the SAT
This is a book developed by Princeton Review and it has been very successful in producing good results. This is clearly an excellent book, next only to the official guides. Some of the main features of this book are as follows-
- Five full-length practice tests with complete analysis of results
- A feature called “Hit Parade” gives you the words that appear on SAT most frequently
- A huge number of questions and practice materials give you a great workout
- Important tips and strategies to make you confident
Kaplan SAT 2012: Strategies, Practice, and Review
Kaplan’s books are always famous for their indispensable strategies in problem solving and this book is no exception. It contains excellent practical tools that are bound to improve your score. Some of its main features are as follows-
- Five full length practice tests
- Inside tips and strategies provided by Kaplan instructors who have scored high on the tests
- A chance to interact and discuss strategies with previous Kaplan students with perfect scores
- Complete transparency for parents on their child’s performance
This book also comes with an unmatched score-improvement guarantee. If you are using the official guides, this is a must-have for reference. It can be bought online at www.kaptest.com or www.amazon.com or it can be downloaded for free at www.pdfebooksn.com.
McGraw-Hill's 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT
This book is exclusively for taking practice tests and it is an essential resource. This is because the tests are highly practical and up-to-date. You should use this book only after you are done with your preparation. It comes with all the online help you will need including problem solving strategies, scoring sheets and expert guidance. Overall, it is a valuable book for extra practice. It is available at for purchase www.amazon.com or you can download it for free at www.4shared.com.
Benefits of eBooks
There are several advantaged you can derive by using ebooks instead of conventional paperback books. Some of them are discussed here.
- There is little scope for damage to ebooks. Conventional books can often be damaged due to various reasons and you end up losing money. eBooks on the other hand are freely downloadable anytime.
- You can use them anywhere, anytime as long as you have a PC/laptop/tablet or even a cell phone.
- You can use them in conjunction with any online materials that you might be using for preparation. This will save your time and increase your efficiency.
- You don’t have to carry books around in your backpack. All you need is a device that supports the format of your ebook.
Finally you should remember that, no matter how you prepare, you should always consider SAT test books to be a valuable resource. There are several software and tools available online but they should only be used as support for books and not as a replacement.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page