SAT Private Tutoring
SAT private tutoring is a means of preparation for SAT where a student is taught by a tutor. This is one of the best ways of preparation for SAT. There are many advantages of this type of tutoring. Following are some of the benefits of SAT private tutoring.
IMPORTANCE OF SAT PRIVATE TUTORING
- SAT private tutoring is a personalized matter. It does not involve any one other than the teacher and the taught. There is no crowd of students or strangers who may control the time, preparation plan etc. for you. Therefore, there is no interference from a third person in any form. Thus, a comfort level is established between the tutor and the student.
- In SAT private tutoring, the tutor can pay personal attention to the students needs. Unlike in a class of students, where it is impossible for a teacher to look into the individual performance of a student, a private tutor can give full attention and time to just one student. Thus, it is easier for the tutor to identify the students mistakes and weaknesses.
- A tutor can provide immediate feedback to the student and thus direct the student to the correct way without any waste of time. Since there is a constant check of the tutor over his student, the student is observed and prompted at every step by the tutor. Thus, an immediate feedback is helpful for the students to remain alert and learn faster.
- SAT private tutoring can be done at a comfortable time and at a comfortable place. There is no need to follow pre-decided timings and schedule to prepare for SAT. Instead, a mutually agreeable time and place can be decided to carry out the tutorial which suits both, the tutor and the student.
DISADVANTAGES OF SAT PRIVATE TUTORING
Although SAT private tutoring has many benefits and can be regarded as one of the best ways of preparation for SAT, it is not devoid of shortcomings.
- SAT private tutoring is expensive. Today there are many other options which are equally rewarding and less expensive as well. Some online web sites also offer SAT preparation materials for free. Comparing other options, SAT private tutorials turn out to be the most expensive means of preparation.
- In SAT private tutoring you need to have a good tutor to guide you well through the process of preparation. However, it can be difficult to look for a suitable tutor who is not only knowledgeable, but also has the skill of teaching. A tutor must be able to understand the student and teach him according to his capabilities. However, it is difficult to find such tutors.
- SAT private tutoring lacks the environment of a classroom teaching. In a class there is discussion, interaction and competition amongst students. This proves to be helpful in setting up the environment of studies. However, in SAT private tutorials this is not found because of lesser strength of students.
- There are a number of other means of preparation that are more interesting and gripping than SAT private tutoring. This particular means is boring for students as it does not offer much variation
- In SAT tutoring, the student becomes totally dependent on his tutor. Thus if a tutor is not capable enough, the student will not be able to prepare well. Moreover, since the student is totally dependent on the tutor, he becomes isolated form the rest of the world. He is not aware and remains passive to any changes that occur.
Go to page: Sat Tutoring - Page 1 : Sat Private Tutoring - Page 2
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page