SAT Prep Through Tutoring
How to Make the Optimum Use of SAT Prep Tutoring
SAT enables students get enrolled into various educational institutions in the U.S. Since it is an internationally recognized test, most colleges in the U.S. identify the right students by looking into their SAT scores. On the other hand, it also makes it possible for students to realize their dreams of pursuing higher education in reputed U.S institutions. With SAT thus playing an important role in college admissions, students should identify and utilize the best tutoring for effective preparation. This article reviews the various tutoring options available for SAT preparation.
Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan Test Prep, accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training – an agency recognized by the US Department of Education, offers interactive tutoring for SAT with skilful teachers and it is the most popular preparation course among students. According to the website, its features include:
- Six comprehensive, 3-hour class sessions focused on thousands of practice questions
- Attention to each student, independent practice and also group-work
- Fun activities embedded for enjoyable learning
- 4 full-length practice tests that provide a real time experience
- Online reports on performance
- Best study materials, flash cards and online workshops that give an extra edge to preparation
- Many options available with choosing the Kaplan Centres
- Online tutoring is also conducted to which students can join from anywhere via internet and have an interactive learning
With all these interesting features, the Kaplan test prep proves to be one of the best courses available. SAT aspirants should just enrol with Kaplan and there comes the guarantee to success!
Revolution Prep declares that it offers extraordinary tutoring for SAT at half the normal rates! Students can enrol with them and take the online SAT practice exam as a first step towards preparation. This online practice test includes one full length practice test, one 8-page score report to identify the candidate’s strength and weakness, personal feedback that helps in identifying areas of improvement etc.
Special features of Revolution Prep are:
- Online and private tutoring that caters to the needs of students
- Expert SAT instructors
- Weekly feedback on practice tests for injecting confidence into students
- Personalized focus for improvement
- Free SAT strategy guide that offers valuable tips
- Live, online booster-classes with test prep experts
With its exceptional teaching techniques, Revolution Prep has grabbed students’ attention in tutoring for SAT preparation thereby turning them successful.
Princeton Review offers exceptional online and private coaching for SAT by means of its meticulously designed learning materials and dedicated tutors. With completely customized and exceptional instructions by highly qualified professors, it guarantees an excellent score in the exam. It knows that each student is unique and hence carefully identifies and allots tutors based on the students’ learning style and capability. Princeton Review is undoubtedly one of the best tutors for SAT test preparation and practice.
Ivybound is another top educator that offers the best coaching. It is exceptional in its contribution to SAT test practice through a variety of preparatory classes and courses. It is unique because of the following reasons:
- Very less number of students in each class for individual attention
- Private tutoring (one student only) and semi-private tutoring (two students)
- Online courses
- PSAT test preparation and practice
- Weekly vocabulary newsletter
With its intensive coaching, students are sure to crack SAT with high grades.
Since SAT is a chief parameter in deciding the college life of students, the SAT aspirants must thoroughly assess the tutoring offered by various institutes before enrolling with them and putting in valuable money for coaching.