ParaPro Study Guide
Sources of ParaPro Study Guides
If you want to become a ParaProfessinal, then you may be required to take the ParaPro. Before anything else, you need to understand what this test is all about so that you will know what to expect. Firstly, there are three subjects that you will be tested on and these are Reading, Writing & Mathematics. You will be given a total time of 2.5 hours to complete all the questions, which will be in the multiple-choice format. The total number of questions that you will find here will be 90 and around 66% of these questions will test your knowledge on the subjects that will be tested. The remaining 34% will assess how you will use or your skills and knowledge in the classroom. Once you have decided to take the ParaPro, you should start studying for it as soon as possible so that you can obtain a high score. You can look for a ParaPro study guide to help you with your preparation.
Obtaining Guides for the ParaPro
If you take a good look at the prep books that are being sold in the market, you will find that it does not lack a good ParaPro study guide. In fact, you will find plenty of study guides and this can sometimes be overwhelming for you because you will not know which one is the best. You need to know about the sources that are available to you and then decide which option to consider. Given below are the alternatives that you can choose from:
- Local bookstores- If you are someone who prefer to study by using a book, then you will buy many books in the market that are dedicated to this examination. You can visit a local store to check out the options that are available and ask the storekeeper to recommend some guides that are preferred by many people. You can use the book that you have purchased to study in the comfort of your own home anytime you want.
- Online stores- In case you want to shop for the guides online, then you can easily check out an online store that sells books for this purpose. A perfect example of an online bookstore will be Amazon, for there are many books on ParaPro that are being sold there. The benefit of such an option is that you buy the books that you want and have them delivered to your doorstep in just a few days. You may also find good deals, in terms of price, if you search for the books properly.
- Library- You can also visit a library near where you live and find out whether any good books on this examination are available or not. If you are lucky, you may just find a good ParaPro study guide that will help you study for the test in an effective manner.
Reviews of ParaPro study guides
Given below are some of the reviews of potential guides that you can read and consider to help you with your preparation:
- ParaPro Test Prep by Russell Kahn (http://www.amazon.com/Praxis-II-ParaPro-Test-0755-1755/dp/1576857336/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369310133&sr=1-1&keywords=ParaPro): You will find detailed information on each of the three subjects included in the examination and there are two complete practice tests that are available for you to work on. Also included in the book are the answer explanations for the sample tests. You can refer to them and clear the doubts that you may have on any questions. When you buy this book, you will be able to get an additional online practice exam.
- CliffsNotes Praxis II: ParaPro (http://www.amazon.com/CliffsNotes-Praxis-II-ParaPro-0755/dp/0470397284/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369310133&sr=1-6&keywords=ParaPro): You will not just be taught about the subjects in the test, but you will also be given tips and tricks that will help you score high in the examination. There are two parts in this book: the first part will review the three sections and the second part will consist of two practice tests.
- PRAXIS II ParaPro Assessment by PRAXIS , Rena Grasso PhD , Mel Friedman, Carol Hunter, Laura Meiselman (http://www.amazon.com/PRAXIS-ParaPro-Assessment-Teacher-Certification/dp/0738604135): If you buy this book, you will get a CD-ROM free with it and this CD contains two practice tests that are also included in the guide. The book will give you a detailed analysis of the subjects that will be tested, along with some useful tips and strategies to take the exam.
Once you buy a ParaPro study guide, you should make sure that you use it and study or the test daily. If you do not prepare for the test regularly, then you will not be able to get a high score in the exam. So start your test preparation early and get the result that you want.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page