Salient Features of Princeton MCAT Prep
Princeton Review is one of the biggest names in the exam prep industry today. With a strong team of experts to guide and support, and the Princeton Review guarantee, you are at ease to choose from a list of customized Princeton MCAT programs available. One to one tutoring, small group learning, online learning, class room learning, and books and materials in case you opt for self study are all on the offer.
The Various Programs of Princeton MCAT
One of the most important aspects of all Princeton MCAT programs is the ease or comfort level it offers to you. Almost all the programs are customizable to work on your own terms. You could get individual tutoring, classroom coaching, or a mix of both (with a really smaller group of students) as per your requirements. You could also opt for special tutoring only for the verbal reasoning section of the examination.
- Private Tutoring: This is a 48-hour program with an expert, individual tutor just for you. You could opt from a range of tutors like premier tutors, masters, and private tutors as per your level and requirement. The individual tutoring program allows you to be motivated and focused all the time, with least scope for distractions, and full attention from the teacher with the help of a schedule that is specifically designed considering your work, studies, personal commitments, and lifestyle.
- Small Group Instruction: This program from Princeton MCAT is for those who want the benefits of both individual attention and peer pressure to give their best. This is also a 48-hour tutoring program with only four students in a class.
- MCAT Hyperlearning: Considered as one of the most comprehensive and intensive MCAT prep courses around, this program is of 105 hours and includes 19 practice tests, and is conducted in offline classrooms. 22.5 hours for verbal questions and more than 20 hours for individual one-to-one additional help sessions are also included in the program.
- MCAT LiveOnline: In case you want to attend classes, but do not find a suitable one locally, or prefer to take one virtually, Princeton Review has the online classroom program designed for you. You get the same facilities of the MCAT Hyperlearning here, virtually.
- MCAT Verbal Accelerator LiveOnline: This is a program specially focusing on the verbal reasoning part of the MCAT exam. This 15-hour program is delivered online to improve reading comprehension skills.
- MCAT Books: Princeton MCAT also has a wonderful collection of books available for purchase, in case you do not want to register for a review program and just want to do it yourself. The books could be purchased online from the Princeton Review website or offline. In addition, the Princeton Review website has a good number of free practice tests, and is loaded with general review materials on MCAT examination like about the exam, the test timeline, FAQ, and information about Princeton Review events that are happening near your locality.
What are the Plus Points?
Just like the other big names in the field, Princeton Review offers the best of its services to MCAT aspirants. Here is a list of some of the key advantages of joining a Princeton MCAT review program.
- The Princeton score improvement guarantee is one of the most important characteristics of many of the Princeton MCAT review programs including private tutoring (online and offline), small group review programs, and a few other selected programs. It provides you the option to choose from either Readiness Guarantee, or Satisfaction Guarantee (despite an improved score), or Money Back Guarantee.
- You get to learn from the best, whatever program you choose. The Princeton MCAT instructors are well trained, and perfectly committed to work with you towards achieving your goal. In case of the individual tutoring programs, you could also opt for the best amongst the best of instructors to work with you.
- Princeton Review MCAT programs are available in many places across USA, and it is highly likely that you get to find a suitable one in your own locality.
- Small group learning allows you to have the best tutors for a relatively low price (as against Private Tutoring).
- Online classes and events are available. These along with customized programs could suit your needs better, and provide you a flexible schedule to work with.
What Could Have Been Better?
- Almost all the review programs are priced just below $2000.00. This might look a little towards the heavier side to many aspiring students.
- Some of the competitors have a longer list of MCAT review programs, while the Princeton Review list for MCAT prep contains a relatively lesser number to choose from.
- The Princeton guarantee program allows you to choose from free study for a year more, or money back guarantee subject to various conditions. And not all courses are covered under the guarantee program. For example, the review courses run by partner institutions are not covered under the guarantee.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page