Sign Up for MCAT
Benefits of Signing Up for MCAT Online
Introduction to MCAT
The Medical College Admission Test, or MCAT, is a test that you must take to get admission into a medical school. This test is considered to be one of the screening tools that the colleges will use at the time of reviewing the applications of the candidates. This examination is only computer-based as the pen and pencil test is no longer offered. This test is offered several times in a year. It is recommended that you take this test as soon as possible so that the medical schools can have your score report as early as possible. For this, you need to sign up and register for the test online.
Benefits of MCAT Sign Up Online
- One of the main benefits of sign up online is that you will be able to register for an account with the AAMC from the comfort of your own home. Once this account is created, you can then register for the test.
- You can register for the test as early as you can by just visiting the official website: https://services.aamc.org/20/mcat/
- You can pay for the test online too by using a credit card.
How to Sign Up for MCAT?
If you want to take this test, you need to know about registration so that you will be able to register for the test easily and without any confusion. Here are the tips that will help you:
- First of all, you need to realize that it can only be done online. You need go to the official website of the test for this purpose. The website to visit is: https://services.aamc.org/20/mcat/.
- Once you are in this section of the website, click on the 'Register Here' link. It will take you to the sign up page where you will have to fill in details about yourself and then choose the 'Submit' button.
- You can enrol for the test six months before the date of the exam. Do keep in mind that you cannot take the test more than three times in one year.
Dates and Locations for MCAT
Before registration, you need to know that this test is offered several times in a year. The upcoming dates for the year 2012 are:
- 24th March
- 5th, 13th and 28th April
- 12th, 19th, 24th and 31st May
- 21st June
- 6th, 14th, 26th and 27th July
- 3rd, 4th, 10th, 16th, 17th and 23rd August
- 1st, 6th, 7th and 11th September
There are hundreds of testing centres for MCAT all around the world and if you would like to find out about the centre nearest to your place, you can visit this link: http://services.aamc.org/20/mcat/sitelisting. You can choose a test centre by province or country at this link.
Do Keep in Mind...
It is important for you to consider the sign up as early as you can because the seats may not be available on the date of your choice. You also need to find out about the registration deadlines so that it will be possible for you to sign up for the test before the last date for registration. More information in this regard can be found by visiting the website here: https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/mcat/reserving/261800/deadlineandscorerelease.html. Once you have registered, you should then start preparing for the test as early as you possibly can because you would want to get a high score. The last thing any candidate would want is to give a retest because of low scores so make sure you prepare well in advance.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page