MCAT Prep Software
5 MCAT Prep Software You Cannot Miss
There are lots of books, e-guides, videos, software and study materials that are available to help you prepare for the MCAT test. MCAT prep software can be of great use to you if you are not willing to take an MCAT prep course. It can be the best choice for those who are comfortable with the home-study option. You just need a computer with Internet connection and necessary system requirements for downloading and using an MCAT prep software.
Factors to Consider When Choosing MCAT Software
You can find free as well as paid MCAT software. All the software available for MCAT preparation are not equally good. Therefore, you must make a fine search over the Internet to choose the best and good MCAT software. It is better to choose MCAT software based on certain factors that are as follows:
- Give more importance to the quality of the MCAT software. Make sure that you choose software of good quality.
- Ensure that the software you choose covers the required syllabus of the MCAT.
- Choose the software that uses interactive learning methods.
- Consider the price of the software. It is better to choose MCAT prep software of a reasonable price than choosing the most expensive software. If you are choosing free software, make sure that it is reliable in quality.
- It is better to avoid buying MCAT software that is available on a subscription basis. This is because each subscription may contain repeated information.
MCAT Software that must be considered
There are many MCAT preparation software of good quality. However, it is better to choose one of the most cost efficient and latest version software having the best features. The following information gives you a brief idea of the best 5 MCAT prep software that can be considered.
1. CLEaRS MCAT from Learning Accordwww.learningaccord.com/
CLEaRS system is an effective MCAT prep software tool offered by Learning Accord. This software includes 4 different teaching modes as well as an active built-in adaptive logic, to teach you the fundamentals of Science subjects and other curriculum required for MCAT preparation. This software enables you to prepare for the test at a high speed by spending just 3 to 4 hours per day for a few weeks. You can definitely achieve very good results in the actual MCAT test by using this software.
2. Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Flashcardshttp://download.cnet.com/Kaplan-MCAT-Comprehensive-Flashcards/3000-2129_4-75063512.html#ixzz1odfUvGCL
Kaplan offers many comprehensive flashcards and 5 instructional videos to help you quickly learn the terms and lessons required for passing the MCAT test with a good score. These flashcards allow you to choose MCAT lessons or take a quiz related to the test.
3. MCAT VisualAid Softwarehttp://www.amazon.com/MCAT-VisualAid-Manual-DVD-Software/dp/1592620000
MCAT VisualAid is a complete MCAT prep software tool, which when used effectively, provides you the advantage of gaining the knowledge equivalent to that obtained after taking one of the Kaplan's MCAT courses. This software focuses on teaching the Verbal Reasoning and Science sections of the MCAT. This software guarantees to get you an above-average score when utilized properly.
4. Pre-Med MCAT Flashcardshttp://www.premedflashcards.com/MCAT-flash-card-downloads.html
Pre-Med MCAT Flashcards are the MCAT preparation tools that help you learn for the computerized MCAT test. This program comprises about 1900 MCAT flashcards suitable for use with PC and Intel MAC. These flashcards are an inexpensive as well as effective option to prepare for the MCAT.
5. Kaplan MCAT Softwarehttp://www.firstload.com/?uniq=2434f5a36d346659&log=47515&fn=kaplan+mcat+software+download
Kaplan MCAT Software is a comprehensive tool that includes everything necessary to prepare for all the sections of MCAT. If you are looking for high quality educational software, this can be the right choice. This software, when utilized properly, will help you in getting very high scores in the MCAT test.
The above-given 5 MCAT software are among the best software available for the MCAT preparation. Free MCAT prep software can be downloaded from the website http://www.testpreppractice.net/MCAT/mcat-downloads.html. You can search over the Internet to get an idea of the other MCAT preparation software packages that are available. However, ensure that you choose only reliable and quality software.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page