Login for MCAT
Benefits of Signing up with AAMC
Medical College Admission Test or MCAT is a test taken up by students desirous of taking up medical profession. Appearing for the test is needed for getting admitted to medical schools in United States, Canada, Australia and few other countries. The test is available at various Prometric centers, around 25 times in a year.
It is conducted by AAMC or Association of American Medical Colleges. AAMC can be contacted at 2450 N Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037. Phone: 202-828-0690. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. MCAT registration is available online through the AAMC website, www.aamc.org
The test login requires you to enter your personal details like name, contact address, contact number, birth date, e-mail etc. The information that you enter during test registration is used by AAMC to assign a unique AAMC Identification Number. You will be able to access the AAMC site using a username and password created by you. The information provided by you helps AAMC in maintaining your records in a unique manner. The information collected from each individual is protected under privacy laws and is treated with care. Each individual's record is maintained and kept separately from the others. In case of previous attempts, the details entered at the login helps AAMC to connect all your previous records with the current one.
AAMC ID assigned to you at the time of test login is used by different medical schools at the time of admission. AAMC ID cannot be changed and is treated as a primary identity by AAMC and AMCAS, for all the procedures concerning your medical admission.
Benefits of Signing up with AAMC
- AAMC helps in the online registration for MCAT which is needed for taking admission to a medical school.
- AAMC helps you in finding the right medical school for pursuing a medical profession.
- It also helps in applying to medical schools through AMCAS (American Medical College Application Service). This service helps in applying to different medical schools through a single application.
- It provides The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam
- The login allows you to attempt free practice tests provided by AAMC. This makes you familiar with the actual testing format.
- AAMC website provides you with information regarding
- Registration Deadlines
- Eligibility Requirements
- Transfer Policies
- Study Plan
- How to prepare for MCAT
- Test day Tips
- MCAT Score Release Dates
- It provides Fee Assistance Program (FAP) which helps those students who are financially weaker.
- It provides Medical Minority Applicant Registry (Med-MAR) service, which helps the students who are economically weaker, especially the students belonging to the ethnic or racial groups.
- It provides Financial Information, Resources, Services and Tools (FIRST)
- It provides Early Decision Program (EDP)
- It provides the MCAT Recruiting Service, through which your scores are provided to various medical schools.
- It provides information regarding different medical school's requirements through the Medical School Admissions Requirements (MSAR) database
- It also makes sure that on the testing day the students get all the facilities at the testing center.
- In case of any problems concerning the test date and test center, AAMC may reschedule the test date and test center. In such circumstances, AAMC may also consider a refund of your money.
It provides a medium through which even the weakest section of society can pursue a medical career. The testing environment is created to ensure a free and fair atmosphere. In case of any problems you are free to report it to the officials. It also makes sure that scores are accurately reported and in case of any discrepancies, you can request for a re-scoring.
The test login with AAMC opens up a
world of wide opportunities in the medical field. It helps in accessing
different facilities with a single process of registration.