When and Where Can You Take LSAT in the Month of September?
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) administers the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) four times a year. The LSAT is administered in the months of June, September or October, December and February. Actually, a new cycle of LSAT testing starts in the month of June. Based upon LSAC's decision, the LSAT will be administered either in the month of September or October. For the year 2012, the LSAT will be administered in the month of October. However, all the important dates and deadlines for the LSAT being administered in the month of October fall in the month of September.
When to Take LSAT in September?
As said above, the administration of LSAT in the months of September or October depends upon the decision of the LSAC. September LSAT was last administered in the year 2009. In the years 2010, 2011 and 2012 consecutively, the LSAT was and will be administered in the month of October. You can visit the following link to see the list of test dates for the years 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. http://www.lsac.org/jd/pdfs/testdateweb.pdf
In the month of October 2012, the LSAT is administered on 6th of October, 2012 which falls on Saturday. The test takers who observe Saturday Sabbath on this day can take the exam alternatively on 10 October, 2012, Wednesday. So, the test takers who wish to take the test in the month of October must apply for it during the month of September. You must carefully apply for the September LSAT test dates and deadlines without missing them. The September LSAT test dates and deadlines for the test that is to be conducted in October 2012 are as follows:
- The September LSAT registration deadline for registering online, by mail or by telephone is September 4, 2012.
- The registration deadline for registering late by mail is September 13, 2012.
- The September LSAT registration deadline for registering late online or by mail is September 14, 2012.
Where Can You Take the LSAT?
The LSAT is administered worldwide and is offered by the Pearson VUE under regulated testing conditions and norms set by the LSAC. The testing locations for the regular testing and Sabbath testing might change. For those who plan to take the September LSAT can view the following links to find the list of entire testing locations based upon the region they belong to:
- Basically, the entire testing locations have been divided by the LSAC into five regions for convenience. They include the US, Canada and the Caribbean in single region, Australia and New Zealand in other zone, Europe, Middle East and Africa in one zone, Asia in one zone, and South America, Central America and Mexico as other zone. Now, if you belong to the first region mentioned above, then you can visit the following link to find the list of testing locations that administer the test this October: http://www.lsac.org/JD/pdfs/TestCenterCodes.pdf
- If you are a resident of any other region other than the US or Canada or the Caribbean, then visit the following link to find the list of testing locations available in your region: http://www.lsac.org/JD/pdfs/TestCenterCodesOutsideUSCaribbeanCanada.pdf
Other Important Dates and Deadlines
Some other important September LSAT dates and deadlines pertaining to the test center changes and test date changes include:
- You can change either your test center or test date by mail, by phone or by fax only before September 14, 2012.
- September 16, 2012 (11:59 PM) is the deadline for changing your test center or test date online.
- You can request a refund of the LSAT registration on or before September 14, 2012.
- You will obtain your scores by email by October 31, 2012.
For any other information regarding the October LSAT test or September LSAT dates and deadlines, you can visit the following link: http://www.lsac.org/JD/LSAT/us-oct-2012-dates.asp
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page