Robin Singh LSAT
How Can Robin Singh and TestMasters Help You
Selecting an LSAT preparatory course can be a difficult job unless you know the facilities that various courses offer. Robin Singh LSAT or the TestMasters is one such institute that offers different types of LSAT preparatory courses. However, when you select a course take into account not only your requirements but also your constraints, if you have any. For example if time and travel are constraints for you then you should enroll in their weekend course or their online course, respectively. Similarly if you need the help of a tutor then you can schedule a one-on-one session with a tutor of TestMasters. Hence, as you can see Robin Singh LSAT is designed taking into account the different requirements of candidates. Some of the features of the courses offered by TestMasters are discussed in the following section.
Courses that You Can Opt for
TestMasters (www.testmasters.net) have been preparing candidates for LSAT from 1991. The 3 different types of LSAT preparatory courses that they offer are as follows:
- Live classroom sessions
- Online sessions
- Weekend sessions
- One-on-one sessions
Each of these courses has different sets of facilities. Some of them are common to all the courses while some are unique to the particular course. The various features of each of the courses offered by Robin Singh LSAT are discussed in the following sections.
Features of the Classroom Course
The TestMasters classroom course is the most sought after compared to all the LSAT preparatory courses offered by other institutes. Some of its features are as follows:
- The 80 hrs of classroom lectures and practice sessions form the focal point of this course.
- The course material comprises 7000 actual LSAT questions.
- The instructors are highly skilled and experienced. The tutors, employed by LSAT, themselves have scored a rank of 98th percentile. Moreover, Robin Singh himself is involved in the selection procedure and training of the tutors.
- The classes are held in nearly 100 locations all over the world.
- The course is also competitively priced at $1450.
Thus, if you are looking for actual lectures and good reading materials then you should enroll in the classroom course held by them. But, if travelling is a constraint for you then you should enroll in the weekend course. The features of the online sessions are discussed in the following section.
Features of the Online Course
The online sessions of Robin Singh LSAT is a fairly recent addition to the list of the various types of LSAT preparatory courses offered by TestMasters. The different features of this course are as follows:
- The course consists of 30 hrs of video recordings of classes taken by Robin Singh himself. It also comprises 3 hrs of telephonic sessions with tutors of TestMasters.
- You can also interact with tutors online if you feel that 3 hrs of telephonic session is not sufficient.
- The course material provided is same as that used in the classroom course.
- If you enroll in this course you will have access to the online library of TestMasters. You can also use their search engine to find the answer to your questions efficiently.
- The course is also not very expensive. You can enroll in this course by paying $450.
Although, this course has been started recently, yet it has gained many followers. Many candidates prefer this course over online courses offered by other institutes. But, if you have time constraints then this is not the course for you. For that you will need to enroll in their weekend course, the features of which are discussed in the following section.
Features of the Weekend Course
The weekend course is ideal for candidates who are already working and want to appear for LSAT because they wish to change their career path. The features of this course are as follows:
- It comprises 16hrs of lectures and 10 full-length LSAT practice sessions.
- The course material consists of 1300 actual LSAT questions.
- Like the online course, if you enroll in this course you will get access to the Test Masters online library.
- This course too is competitively priced at $450.
However, if you enroll in this course preparing properly for LSAT depends largely on you. Thus, you might require the help of a personal tutor. If you require a tutor then you should enroll in a one-on-one session with one of the TestMasters instructors. The features of this course are as follows:
Features of the One-on-One Sessions
The one-on-one sessions are important for candidates who require personal attention. You can apply for one-on-one course even if you have enrolled in any of the afore-mentioned courses and you feel that you are facing problems that can be clarified only with the help of a personal tutor. The features of such a course are as follows:
- If you enroll in a tutoring course then you have the option of doing this course by meeting your tutor in person, or online or through telephone.
- The price of this course varies based on the type of package you select or whether you pay by the hour. The package prices range from $1250 to $8750. For detailed information click on the following link: www.testmasters.net/LsatTutoring
You can take this session even if you have enrolled for any of the other courses. Thus, you can customize the course according to your requirements. This is probably the most unique feature of Robin Singh LSAT.
If you enroll in one of the courses of TestMasters you can be assured of up to date study materials. Robin Singh, the founder as well as the CEO of TestMasters, is still involved in writing the LSAT study materials used by TestMasters. He is also actively involved in formulating techniques to solve LSAT questions. If you can master these strategies then you can face the challenges of LSAT in a better manner. Thus, if you are looking for study materials incorporating the latest changes in LSAT and good instructors then you should enroll in one of the courses of LSAT given by this institute.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page