LSAT Website-Your Ultimate Source of Information
A website is usually a collection of web pages containing multimedia content, i.e., text, video, audio and images. Each website has a unique web address known as Uniform Resource Locator or URL through which we search the desired website. Internet contains various websites dealing with various kinds of subjects like education, sports, cooking, travel etc. Most of the websites offer free content, but some require subscription to access the contents.
LSAT Website-Your Ultimate Source of Information
Internet contains various LSAT websites. Each LSAT website offers different kinds of information concerning LSAT, beginning with registration, preparation and admission details. The information content of LSAT website may differ based on the main purpose of the website. The institutes offering LSAT preparation also offer information regarding LSAT, but their main purpose is to provide information regarding various prep courses. There are some LSAT websites which have exclusive LSAT content.
Reviews and Links to 3 LSAT Websites
- AdmissionsDean (www.admissionsdean.com/lsat) is an LSAT website offering free information regarding LSAT. The company is based at 10 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 122, Plymouth, MA 02360. This LSAT website has become a popular site among law school applicants because of the various services it offers.
- Information about various LSAT scholarships- this LSAT website has a list of organizations that offer scholarships. By entering your LSAT scores and details about you, you can find the various scholarships for which you are eligible.
- It provides details of different law schools where you can apply. You will a get few options which you may not have known and thus did not consider for applying.
- By registering yourself you can know the processing details of your application in the different law schools where you had applied. You can also access information about a friend who had applied along with you.
- You get a chance to listen to the interviews with law school professors about their experiences.
- LSAC- LSAT is conducted by the official owners, Law School Admission Council. LSAC provides details concerning LSAT in the official LSAT website (www.lsac.org). LSAC is based at 662 Penn Street, Newtown PA 18940 USA. LSAC is a non-profit organization that conducts LSAT every year for selecting students for the law schools of United States, Australia, Canada and a few other countries. The official LSAT website provides everything you need to know about LSAT.
- This LSAT website provides information about what LSAT is and why you should attempt it.
- Information regarding registration deadlines, how to register and details about test dates and test locations.
- Provides information regarding eligibility for accommodated testing, fee-waivers, scholarships etc.
- It also provides information regarding various LSAT preparation materials. Online shopping of some of the best LSAT books can be done through this LSAT website.
- The LSAT website also provides the students with access to various forums where they can interact with different law school advisors.
- The website provides information to not only the current applicants but also to the law schools, prelaw advisors, registrars etc.
- LSATTips (www.lsattips.com) is another LSATwebsite that acts as an ultimate source of LSAT information.
- It provides information regarding LSAT that has been collected from various sources including books, law school websites etc. and arranged at one place.
- The website offers preparation tips for LSAT, a study-plan is provided.
- Different strategies for studying different sections of LSAT.
- It provides information regarding various LSAT preparatory books.
- The website also provides details about different law schools.
So, the official LSAT website proves to be the ultimate source of LSAT information-you name it and you will have it.
LSAT website is just like a boon for the students preparing for LSAT. In case of any doubts they have a trusted source to which they can refer. Even though a lot of websites are available on the internet, check with the official LSAT website for accurate information.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page