Like this Page
CLICK this button to recommend this page to Google.
LSAT Study Tips
LSAT study tips tell you how to plan your approach toward the LSAT. Learning from others is the best policy for the preparation of any competitive exam. LSAT study tips are also designed on the same lines. We present you some of the LSAT study tips here:
- Choose an LSAT date that allows you at least three months of time for the preparation.
- Multiple attempts of the LSAT do not improve the scores. Many law schools simply take the average of all your LSAT attempts. Therefore multiple LSAT attempts are advisable only if you are quite sure of remarkable improvements in your scores.
- LSAT study should start with a diagnostic test. It will explain you about your take off levels. It also makes you familiar with the test pattern.
- Study all the sections of the exam but study one section at a time.
- Always study from a guide that has answers and explanations to every practice question.
- Follow a lot of practice tests.
- As far as possible take the practice tests in the similar time conditions as the actual test.
- Evaluate your performance every time you take the test and try to improve on your weaker sections.
LSAT Test Taking Tips
An LSAT is a test of your aptitude and not of memory. You should therefore learn how to process the given information as fast as possible to come to the correct answer. LSAT test taking tips are very useful in this regard. You will find LSAT test taking tips available everywhere. LSAT test taking tips help you focus in the exam and speed up your answering. Some of them are as under:
- LSAT questions are based on multiple choice answers, negative markings. Therefore, never leave any answers blank.
- Do the easier questions early and as fast as possible. This way you will have more time for tougher questions.
- Use guesswork if you cannot find the correct answer quickly.
- Use all the test taking strategies like the elimination process while answering.
- Wear comfortable clothes (preferably in layers) for the exam.
- Take a lot of sleep the night before your exam.
Last Minute LSAT Study Tips
- Do not study till the last day.
- You may just scan through the exam pattern once.
- Take adequate sleep the night prior to your exam.
- Keep all the required documents ready that you need at the test center.
- Just confirm the route you are taking to reach the test center in time.
- Keep focused and think positively.
- Just scan the test taking strategies that you have learned during your preparation.
- Do not try to learn anything new on the last day.
Go to page: Lsat Tips - Page 1: Lsat Study Tips - Page 2
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page