LSAT Review Book
E-books for LSAT Preparation
One of the important factors in LSAT preparation is selecting the correct LSAT review book. There are various kinds of LSAT review books available in the market. Some LSAT review books consist of all the sections of the LSAT, others come separately section by section. Selection of a LSAT review book should be made after considering several factors.
- Is the LSAT review book of a current edition?
- Is the language used simple and understandable to you?
- Is the LSAT review book authored by professionals?
- Does the LSAT review book provide the necessary study materials?
- Does it provide full-length practice tests?
Before selecting a LSAT review book, compare a few other books, so that you can select the best book. Consulting your teachers or friends who are preparing for LSAT can help. Internet is a medium where you can read about various reviews about a book.
E-books for LSAT Preparation
The technology has so much advanced that you can read a book online without having to go out and buy it from a shop, thus saving your travelling time. You can search for a book, select it and order it online which can be then downloaded to your PC or laptop. An e-reader is available for reading an e-book. The e-book can be read at your convenience, while travelling or at your home. E-books provide you with the advantage of storing many in a limited space compared to the books which need a large amount of space.
Earlier e-books were limited to a particular subject but now e-books are available for different topics. E-books have found place in the preparation for LSAT also. Various websites like www.ebooks.com, books.google.com/ebooks Similar You +1'd this publicly. Undo
etc. offer e-books for LSAT preparation. This provides with the facility of, getting all the information at one place.
Review of 4 E-books for LSAT Preparation
- Master the LSAT E-book by Jeff Kolby This e-book provides a step-by-step explanation of each topic: logical reasoning, logical games, analytical reasoning, reading comprehension and writing sample. It tells how to approach a question to get the correct answer. The e-book contains 4 previous LSAT test papers, which are solved and provided with the necessary explanations. Several practice questions are included in the e-book, which if practiced again and again will help in getting a good LSAT score.
- Test Sherpa LSAT e-book An e-book provided by the Test Sherpa group claims to provide study materials that have been prepared by a person having 17 years of experience in LSAT preparation. It guarantees to help you get a score of 165+. The e-book provides time-saving tricks and also tells about how to avoid selecting a wrong answer.
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT with CD-ROM, 2009 Edition from Curvebreakers Show More This e-book is designed by the students of Harvard Law School who are now LSAT tutors. So, the book includes their perspectives on how to approach LSAT and the strategies to be taken to get a good LSAT score. Tips they used while they themselves faced the LSAT and tips which they are using to train their students are included in the book. This will help in looking at LSAT with a different angle. Show More Show Less
- The Official LSAT Prep Test with Explanations Volume 1 by Bonnie Gordon This e-book includes the instructions and suggestions from the test makers themselves. A few members from the team preparing the LSAT questions provide explanations of the various questions in the book. It provides tips and strategies on how to approach each section and get a good score.
Whatever be the means of preparation for LSAT, be it the normal book or the e-book, it doesn't matter. What matters is how you make use of the material in the best way. So practice with the selected LSAT review book and get a good LSAT score.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page