LSAT Preparation Books
Five Points to Consider When Selecting LSAT Preparation Books
So you have decided to join a law school and want to give the LSAT exam. Well, since you understand that taking the LSAT is the right way to go; selecting the right books to help you in your preparation can definitely be a clincher to gain admission to the law school of your choice.
Which is the right book for preparing for LSAT?
Before you decide to have a collection of LSAT preparation books you should understand that these books are not going to teach you something new but rather work on the knowledge and concepts that you already know (Remember LSAT exam is not about testing your knowledge but about your ability to utilise the already existing knowledge). Hence, when selecting the LSAT preparation books the following points should be considered.
- LSAT is all about practice; hence, look out for those LSAT preparation books that offer you maximum practice tests with explanations for the answers, strategies and simulated tests to have a feel of the actual test.
- Select those LSAT preparation books, which have been written by well-known authors.
- Your LSAT preparation books should be from the latest editions, which includes latest information on the format and pattern of the test.
- It is good idea to go through customer reviews, on the LSAT preparation books, you intend to purchase.
- Last but not the least, take a diagnostic test and invest in those books, which cater to your need of study.
Given below are a few of the most recommended LSAT preparation books.
- LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible:- Out of the scored sections in the LSAT test, two sections deal with the logical reasoning test; hence, performing well in this section is crucial to your LSAT scores. This book will provide you with some clear-cut strategies. However, you need to give your time to practice all the questions in this book. Although, you may find fewer examples than the other LSAT preparation books yet, they will clear your concepts well enough to relax on the test day. Highly recommended by most students, this book is a must-have. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0980178258
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT Prep Tests:- Among all the LSAT preparation books, this book is must-buy because it gives you a real feel of the LSAT test. Compiled by the makers of the test themselves, this book consists of questions from the previously administered LSAT tests. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0942639634
- LSAT Logic Games Bible:- If you are struggling with the logic games then this book should definitely add to your collection of LSAT preparation books. A comprehensive book, it teaches you advanced methods, to tackle the different types of games and there are enough drills to help you practice these methods. Incredibly helpful, it will definitely make a difference to your scores http://www.amazon.com/PowerScore-LSAT-Logic-Games-Bible/dp/0980178207
- 10 More Actual, Official LSAT Prep Tests:- If you have the time for additional practice then these books will help you reinforce your concepts with some more practice tests. You won't regret investing in these LSAT preparation books as they are inexpensive and contain the actual questions from the past LSAT test. Besides the tests, there are also several samples of reading comprehension passages. With the additional practice you get from these tests, you will definitely learn the art of time management, which is one of the key features to ace any test. http://www.amazon.com/More-Actual-Official-LSAT-PrepTests/product-reviews/0979305039
When investing in LSAT preparation books, the key is to invest in two or three books for each section. This will help you give enough practice as well as avoid a burn-out.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page