LSAT Details if You Are in California
LSAT or the Law School Admission Test is held throughout the world. Candidates from all over the world can compete for a seat in the prestigious law schools of USA, Canada and Australia by appearing for LSAT. But, in order to fare well in LSAT it is essential that you prepare well for it. The best method of preparing for LSAT is by enrolling in an LSAT preparatory course. There are a number of institutes that offer different types of LSAT preparatory courses. If you are from California then you should enroll in an LSAT preparatory course of a renowned institute that has a branch in your state. Some of the options for candidates preparing for LSAT California are discussed in the following sections.
LSAT Preparatory Institutes California
Before you enroll in an LSAT preparatory course you should take into account your requirements and what you expect from the course. Thus you should enroll in a course that meets most of your requirements. There are a number of institutes in California that prepare candidates for LSAT.
The foremost among them is Blueprint (www.blueprint.com). Some of the features of the LSAT course held by Blueprint in California are as follows:
- Blueprint has a large number of branches in California. Some of its branches in California are as follows:
- San Francisco
- Long Beach (LA)
- Los Angeles (USC)
- Westwood (UCLA)
- It also has online courses for candidates who have time and travelling constraints.
- Blueprint holds its classroom sessions taking into account the dates of LSAT California. Since, all the 4 LSATs are not held in all LSAT test centers, Blueprint adjusts its classroom session locations accordingly.
- The materials provided are sufficient and you will not have to purchase any supplemental material for your LSAT preparation. The materials provided for candidates enrolling in any Blueprint class room session from anywhere in USA is same. So you can be assured that you will get the same help and attention as your counterparts anywhere else in the country.
Thus, you can select a center that is convenient to you and enroll in an LSAT preparatory course.
Thus, if it is good study materials and large number of classroom sessions you seek then this is the best option for you.
Testmasters is another institute that holds LSAT preparatory courses in California.
- Some of the LSAT California locations(and dates for LSAT California) for Testmasters are as follows:
- Bakersfield (October 6th , 2012)
- Berkeley (June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- Burbank (October 6th , 2012)
- Claremont (June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- Davis (June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- Downtown L.A. ( February 11th , June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- Fresno (October 6th , 2012)
- Fullerton (June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- Irvine ( February 11th , June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- LA Jolla ( February 11th , June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- Pasadena ( February 11th , June 11th, October 6th, December 1st , 2012)
- Teatmasters employ a large number of skilled tutors who travel throughout USA holding LSAT preparatory courses. These visiting faculties ensure that there is uniformity in teaching throughout the country.
- Testmasters have been preparing students for LSAT since 1991. The tutors they employ are highly skilled as well as experienced. The tutors take personal interest in your progress. They also employ a number of counselors to help you select the LSAT test date that is best suited for you.
The class room sessions by Testmasters are also held according to the dates of California LSATs and their LSAT test centers.
Thus, if it is skilled tutors, personal help and counseling are your requirements then you should enroll in their classroom sessions. For a details you can either visit their website at www.testmasters.net or click on the following link: http://www.testmasters.net/Lsat-Prep-Class/California
However, preparing for LSAT is not sufficient. You should also select the LSAT test date and test location and register for LSAT as early as possible. Some test dates and locations have been mentioned above and some more are mentioned in the following section.
Dates and Locations for California LSATs
The selection of LSAT dates and locations should be done before you start registering for LSAT California since you will have to mention them in your registration form. However, before you select the location ensure that the test center holds the examination on that date. Some of the dates and locations for California LSAT are as follows:
- In the University of West Los Angeles, school of law, all the 4 LSATs are held.
- In Concordia University, Irvine all 4 LSATs are held
- In the California State University, Los Angeles only the February and October LSATs are held
- In the California State University, Northridge all 3 LSATs, except the June LSAT, are held.
For a detailed list of LSAT test centers and dates for the state of California click on the following link: http://www.lsac.org/JD/pdfs/TestCenterCodes.pdf
Thus, based on this list you will be able to make a selection. It is essential that you select the date and center as early as possible since, the number of seats available in a test center are limited. Moreover, the seats are distributed among candidates on a first come first served basis. Hence, an early registration will increase your chances of getting a seat in the center of your choice and completion of registration means one less thing to worry about. So register for LSAT as soon as you start preparing for it.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page