LSAT Blogs That Can Help You The Most
The LSAT is a unique test. It is unique because unlike other academic entrance tests, it has no set curriculum or syllabus. Preparation for the LSAT can happen from any source. One of the recent and very popular sources to help a student in the preparation for the LSAT is the LSAT blogs.
Following is a list of blogs that can help a student the most in their LSAT preparations:
1. LSAT BLOG: ACE THE LSAT
This LSAT blog is a collection of free tips by an LSAT tutor from New York. The link is http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/.
About this LSAT Blog:
- This blog is written by an LSAT tutor from New York called Steve Schwartz Steve SchwartzSteve Schwartz.
- The blog is updated with the information about every aspect and detail of the LSAT. For example, test dates, score calculation methods, official books, unofficial books, rules and regulations of the LSAT etc.
- Very extensive research has been done on the books and publications for the LSAT preparations. The link http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/p/best-lsat-prep-books.html is very helpful even for someone who has no clue about the LSAT.
- Review of official as well as non- official data on the LSAT is regularly done on this LSAT blog.
- The writer takes personal coaching classes also and can be contacted at LSATUnplugged@gmail.com.
- He provides the reader with his tips and techniques for the LSAT and justifies all his information with examples.
- He also provides students with a day–by-day schedule that can be used to prepare for the LSAT.
- The blogger does not keep any information hush–hush. He is very particular about providing genuine information and therefore provides the readers with links so that the readers can cross-check what the blogger has written.
2. The Manhattan LSAT Blog
The Manhattan LSAT blog comes from the company, Manhattan LSAT. Manhattan LSAT is a company offering preparatory courses to the aspirants of the LSAT. The link to this LSAT blog is http://www.manhattanlsat.com/blog/.
About this LSAT blog:
3. The LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum by Top-Law-Schools.com
The link to this blog is http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewforum.php
About this LSAT Blog:
- This blog is a forum in which many writers post their experiences with the LSAT.
- The bloggers write about books, tips and techniques, and articles that are all directed towards taking the LSAT successfully.
- There are some personal stories that may help with knowing the pitfalls of the LSAT.
- The blog is an open forum and comments and reviews are openly welcome by one and all.
- The reader needs to use his/her discretion in sifting through the posts and reading what will benefit them.
4. The PowerScore LSAT Blog
This blog is from the PowerScore LSAT prep company.
The link is http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/
About this LSAT Blog:
- The blog is more of a question-answer session for the actual questions of the LSAT.
- Very to-the-point in nature, this blog is directed to help exclusively in LSAT preparations and LSAT admissions.
- The blog has a few student stories which are a good read to help an aspirant know more about life as a law school student.
- LSAT tips and techniques by the company are mentioned separately in this blog and are a good way to learn from the sources of the company without actually taking their course.
- The blog links to a list of LSAT publications and free LSAT guides that can be very useful for LSAT prep.
- A student can link directly to a free trial of the 'virtual LSAT courses' offered by the PowerScore Company.
LSAT blogs are innumerable in number. In fact any student can start his/her blog and write about his/her experiences with the LSAT. The above-mentioned are just examples of good LSAT blogs that can assist you in your preparations.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page