Blueprint LSAT Review
Salient Features of Blueprint LSAT Review
Blueprint LSAT prep company is headquartered in the United States. It has its origin in the year 2005 by Trent Teti and Matt Riley. Though the Blueprint has its LSAT prep centers at many places in the United States, it has planned to open its coaching centers at six more places for preparing students for the June 2012 LSAT. The planned coaching centers are Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Miami and Seattle. If you want to get detailed information about the places where the Blueprint LSAT review courses run, you may visit the link http://blueprintprep.com/classroom/calendar
The Blueprint LSAT review courses are offered in different ways:
- Live LSAT Review Course: You will get access to 112 hours of classroom sessions for $1299 plus the cost of shipping. Given below are the salient features of the live LSAT review courses:
- You are provided with books, full-length practice tests and workshops to deal with the difficult questions.
- You get the advantage of approaching the past LSAT questions.
- You will get access to classroom instructions along with the online resources.
- Video, audio and written explanations for homework
- Access to useful links to information about the LSAT and admission process of the top law schools
- Facility for getting animated video lessons
- Online Review Course: The online review course of Blueprint encompasses highly innovative animation software Movie 2.0. It will cost you $799 plus the cost of shipping. Mentioned below are the salient features of the Movie 2.0 software:
- It comprises five LSAT prep textbooks that contain about 6,500 questions from the already administered LSAT in recent past.
- High quality videos for 16 lessons will help you in understanding instructions in an effective way.
- You have the facility for taking full-length practice tests that help you in knowing your strengths and weaknesses.
- You can get access to the Blueprint mentors at anytime through its unlimited e-mail access facility.
- You have the advantage of getting instructions in detail with complete explanations for answers to every practice question.
- You are provided with the tips to approach different types of questions.
- It is superior to the live online courses and on-demand courses that are run by other test prep companies.
- One-On-One Course Option: You can get the facility for accessing one-to-one tutoring services by the Blueprint mentors. This Blueprint LSAT review course option helps you in assessing your strengths and weaknesses. If you want information in detail, you may visit the link http://blueprintprep.com/lsat-tutor-law-school-application-consulting
Features of the online resources
If you want to get more information, you may go through the link http://blueprintprep.com/classroom/faq
How is the Movie 2.0 superior to the above-mentioned test prep options?
The live online courses, in general, provide instructions online at specific times. The instructors are not available 24*7. You should have a computer and an Internet connection whenever your online classes are scheduled. However, the Movie 2.0 of the Blueprint LSAT review course provides you with superior animated lessons online that you can access at any time.
On the other hand, the on-demand courses are also conducted online. You can get access to the instructions 24*7. However, the drawback of this course option is that you will get the concise form of all lessons. Thus, you will prefer to choose this course option only if you have to revise your LSAT lessons for improving your scores. However, the Movie 2.0 of the Blueprint LSAT review course will provide you with the detailed instructions by the Blueprint top mentors.
If you want to get detailed information about the Blueprint LSAT review course online, you may browse through the webpage http://blueprintprep.com/online-lsat-prep-course/faq
This discussion provides you with almost all the necessary information about the Blueprint and its LSAT review course options. This is obvious from the above description that if you are striving to crack LSAT, you may consult the Blueprint LSAT review course options. This will surely lead you to success in the exam.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page