Best LSAT Book
Best LSAT Book for Comprehensive Practice
The most widely known books that help students in comprehensive preparation for all the sections of the LSAT are:
1. The Official LSAT SuperPrep by LSAC
2. 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests by LSAC
3. The Official LSAT Handbook by LSAC
4. The LSAT Bible series by David M. Killoran
- The LSAT Logic Games Bible
- The LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
Following is a brief review of each of these books to know which book is the best LSAT book to help you in your preparation.
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep by LSAC The Official LSAT SuperPrep is an LSAT prep book recommended by the LSAC in its website. The Official LSAT SuperPrep is a book which can help all students because it has answers and guidelines for each of the sections of the LSAT test. These guidelines and this practice material are not given anywhere else in any other book. This book is unique in that respect. This book can be the best LSAT book for your preparation because it has methodical explanations for all the questions and also contains three prep tests. These prep tests are available only in this book and go a long way in helping a student understand the actual test requirements. Studying from this book is a great way to begin your LSAT preparation.
- 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests by LSAC As the name suggests, the 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests is a book that consists of the test papers of the LSAT. This is a collection of the latest tests to help students practice all sections of the LSAT. This book has a lot of practice tests and actual LSAT answering tips that makes it very beneficial for your overall test preparation. If practice is what you are looking for, then this is the best LSAT book for you.
- The Official LSAT Handbook by LSAC This book is just like the LSAT SuperPrep in most aspects but it is a more revised version and has certain additions also. The additions are mostly in the reading comprehension section and in the logic games and they make the book a little detailed. The handbook can be the best LSAT book for students who are new to the concepts of the LSAT.
- The LSAT Bible series by David M. Killoran
- Logic Games Bible: The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible is for the logic games section of the LSAT. The logic games in the LSAT are novel and cannot be studied from a generic book. Because it is dedicated to only one section of the test, the LSAT Logic Games Bible is very thorough and can be time consuming. It is the best LSAT book for students who are not very confident about the logic games and need a little extra effort in that section.
- LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible: The Logical Reasoning Bible takes into account all aspects of the logical reasoning section of the LSAT and provides key tips and techniques to ace the section. There are practice tests as well as justifications of the answers combined with detailed explanations. This book is a good investment because logical reasoning is a very large chunk of the LSAT and The Logical Reasoning Bible is a good prep book for it.
- The LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible The third book in this series, the Reading Comprehension Bible is for the reading comprehension section of the LSAT. This is very detailed book. There are actual LSAT practice comprehensions and they are supported by answers and the logic behind those answers. The LSAT questions are multiple-choice questions and this book explains each answer choice. This is a better version of the reading comprehension books otherwise available for preparation and you can use it as the best LSAT book to guide you through the reading comprehension section.
The best LSAT book for you is that which captures and explains everything that you want to know about the test rather than a book which tells you everything about everything. Assess all your options before deciding upon the best LSAT book for your preparation. Remember...you are your best judge!
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page