2012 LSAT Dates
How to Select 2012 LSAT Dates for Yourself?
If you are planning to take the LSAT, you will first have to decide on a date on which you will sit for the exam. This is the reason why you need to know about the dates that are available for this test. First of all, you need to know that LSAT is an exam that is offered only four times a year. If you want to take this exam, you need to find out about the 2012 LSAT dates and then choose a date on which it will be most convenient for you to sit for the test. The months in which the LSAT will be held are:
The total test duration is three hours and thirty minutes and if you want to get admission into a good law school, you need a score that ranges from 170 to 180. The last date of registering for the LSAT is at least a month before the actual date of the test. On the other hand, it is best if you register for the exam as early as you can once you get the details about the 2012 LSAT dates.
Dates for the Year 2012
- February, 2012: The first test date for the year 2012 is 11th February. Those who observe the Saturday Sabbath can take the test on 13th February. The last date for registration was 10th January.
- June, 2012: The test date for this month is 11th June. If you want to take this test, you need to register for the same by 8th May.
- October, 2012: The test date for this month is 6th October. Those who observe the Saturday Sabbath can take the test on 10th October. If you want to take this test, you need to register for the same by 4th September.
- December, 2012: The test date for this month is 1st December. Those who observe the Saturday Sabbath can take the test on 3rd December. If you want to take this test, you need to register for the same by 29th October.
Selecting the Test Date
- First of all, you need to know that the best time to take the LSAT is in the month of June. This way, you will have sufficient time for a retest if you don't get a good score. The next date of exam will be in the month of October and as such, you will have enough to prepare for the same.
- Another thing you need to know is that this test is not administered in all the testing centres on the stated 2012 LSAT dates. You need to find out whether the test centre near you will be offering this test on the date you wish to take LSAT.
- Choose a date from the 2012 LSAT dates that is convenient for you. It is best if you have at least three months before the test so that you will have sufficient time to study for the exam.
Choosing from the 2012 LSAT dates is the first thing you will need to do if you are planning to take the LSAT. It is best if you take into account various factors before you choose a test date. Some of the factors that you can consider are the admission dates of various top law schools, the time you have in hand to prepare for the test, etc. It is important for you to prepare for the test in advance so that you will be able to get a high score. There are many resources available to prepare for the test and you can refer to these study materials at the time of preparation.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page