IELTS Test Registration
In order to register for the IELTS test the students must make a note of the following points. The application must be accompanied with 2 recent passport size photographs. A photocopy of your passport also must be submitted. The amount that is to be paid is New Zealand $265. If the applicant has appeared for the IELTS test previously he must make a mention of the venue and date details of the previous test. The allotment of IELTS test center and date is purely first come first served basis. So it is important that the applicant registers for the IELTS test as early as possible. The student has to apply on the application issued by the University of Otago Language Center on Level 2. A candidates brochure also has to be collected along with the application. If one is not able to pick up the application personally because he is not a resident of Dunedin City, he can download the PDF format of the application from www.ielts.org. The application and the payment must be sent to
University of Otago Language Center
75 St David St, Building 2
PO Box 56
Ph: 03 479 5709
Simple steps of registration
- Download application form for the IELTS test
- Thoroughly read through the information provided for the IELTS test students. It is a PDF file of about 805KB.
- Make sure you have studied the IELTS handbook which is also available in PDF format of about 834 KB.
- Before applying check for the dates available in all centers.
- Before signing the application form make sure you have included details like home address, telephone contact details and mobile numbers for correspondence.
- Try to register as early as possible at least 15 days before the date of IELTS test.
Registration can either be done by post or in person. If the applicant wishes to apply in person the applicant must bring along him the following details.
A completed application form duly signed. The fee amount either in the form of cash or Credit card. An identity card or passport for identification. A photocopy of the applicants passport and two recently taken photographs.
If the applicant opts to register through post the completed and signed application form must be sent along with a photocopy of passport duly verified by the applicants local police department or by any local authority. Two recently taken photographs and a bank cheque payable to the British Council with the fee amount of $168. If the applicant wishes to pay through his personal Cheque then the personal taxation number must be mentioned behind the cheque. The applicant can pay the IELTS fee through any Alpha Bank branch via web banking or ATM facility from his own bank. If the applicant has directly deposited the fee amount in the British Council bank account at Alpha Bank then the deposit slip must be attached without fail. Please make a note of the account numbers of British Council
Candidates in Macedonia, Thrace and Thessaly
Account number: 71400 200200 2275
Candidates in Athens and all other provinces
Account number: 11500 200201 8908
The name of the applicant and the name of the exam, IELTS test in this case must be mentioned in the deposit slip.
Only Express and Registered mail or courier facility can be used for candidates in Macedonia, Thrace and Thessaly to the Thessaloniki office and candidates from Athens to Athens office respectively.
Important Points to be noted:
- Registration via telephones will not be accepted.
- Only applications with the full amount payment will be accepted.
- Enrolment will be purely first come first served basis.
- The addresses of the universities where the scores need to be sent should be mentioned in the application form.
- No applicant is allowed to take the test within three months of attending the test.
- Candidates above the age of 16 only are allowed to take the test.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page