Help for GRE Math
Sources for GRE Math Help
Scoring High in GRE Math
If you wish to get an overall high score in the GRE, you need to make sure that you get a high score in all the sections of the test, including the Quantitative Reasoning sections. Needless to say, there are some people who are really good at maths while there are also some who are not very good at it. If you feel that you need to work on this subject, you need to look for math help because it is not possible for you can obtain the result you are hoping for if you do not take assistance of any kind. If you look online, you will find that there are many websites that offer tips and suggestions on how an individual can get a high score in the exam. You can refer to these free resources and obtain the assistance you are looking for. There are also courses and books that are dedicated to this test preparation, which you can consider getting.
GRE Math Help Tips
- If you want to know the best help for math, you need to be aware that it is important for you to study all the questions carefully before you work on the problems. If you are nervous, you may read the questions incorrectly and this will have a negative effect on your score.
- When it comes to solving questions on equations, you can make the problems simple by cancelling the common terms first.
- Another help tip is to stay away from calculations for comparison questions. A contrast can be made by simplifying one of the sides, where it is possible.
- It is important for you to realize that the time given to you to work on the Quantitative Reasoning sections is limited and as such, you should not be too engrossed in a problem that you end up spending a lot of time working on it. There are other problems that you will have to work on.
GRE Math Help Sources
If you are looking for links on math help, you will find the ones given below to be of good use:
- Cracking the GRE Math Test, 2nd Edition (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0375762671/physicsgre-20): This is a help book published by The Princeton Review and here, you will read about the techniques that will assist you in obtaining a high score in Mathematics. You will learn how to get rid of the options that look like the right answer but are actually there to confuse you, among other things.
- Free Test Online (http://www.free-test-online.com/gre-general-test/gre-math-test-1): This is another website where you will be able to get help. You will find practice questions here that you can work on and once you have completed all the questions, you will be taken to a page where you will see how many questions you have got right.
- Your Teacher (http://www.yourteacher.com/gre-test-prep.php: This is a website where you will find a complete math course on the test. The course is taught in an easy-to-understand language and you will certainly benefit when you opt for this course from Your Teacher.
In order to make effective use of the help tips and sources, you need to practice on a regular basis. So make sure that you are setting aside enough time several times a week to study for the test. It is best if you can start preparing for it at least two months in advance. This will give you ample time to understand the format of the test and also work on the practice tests. Needless to say, taking help will certainly be useful as this will help you obtain a high score. The help you take can be in the form of books, online courses or local coaching class.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page