Like this Page
CLICK this button to recommend this page to Google.
Details of GED for Those in Arizona
Why Consider GED Arizona?
It is general knowledge that with the certificate of GED Arizona, it will be possible for people to get better jobs and they will also be able to apply for admission in college or military service. Many people, who are unable to finish their high school because of some reason, find it difficult to get admission into a college because a high school diploma is required for this purpose. On the other hand, it is possible for you to gain a certificate that is the equivalent of this diploma by taking the General Educational Development test. This is basically a test program that has been designed especially to assess the academic skills and knowledge of individuals who did not complete high school.
Details of GED Arizona
To earn the GED Arizona certificate, you will have to take this examination first. Now when it comes to registering for this exam, there are certain requirements that you need to meet and these are:
- The age of the candidate must be at least 16 years and he should be a resident of this state. In case he is below the age of 18 years, then he should carry a notarized letter from his guardian or parents mentioning that the candidate can take the GED.
- He should not have a high school diploma.
- He should not be a student of any school.
Now that you have read the eligibility requirements, you can find out more about the examination by reading the following points:
- The GED Arizona is offered by the ACE or the American Council on Education in association with the Arizona Department of Education partners.
- There are five tests that the candidate will have to take in order to get the certificate and the subjects are: Mathematics, Social Studies, Sciences, Language Arts-Writing and Language Arts-Reading.
- All these five tests will take around 7.5 hours in total to complete.
- According to the GED Arizona Testing Fact Sheet, about 60% of the candidates can pass these tests in the first attempt.
- This examination is available in three languages: English, French and Spanish. To pass the GED, the candidate should have a total score of at least 2250 and an individual score of 410 in each of the test subjects.
- When you go to a official testing center to register for this examination, you will have to take two photo IDs and of these two, one should be a government issued ID.
- Once the candidate has successfully passed all the five tests, he will be issued a GED Arizona High School Equivalency Diploma. He will also be able to obtain a copy of the test scores.
How to Obtain GED in Arizona?
If you want to take the GED Arizona, you will first have to find out about the dates on which this examination will be held. Once you have this information, you can walk in to one of the testing centers near you and register for this examination. Make sure you take all the relevant documents with you when you go to enrol for the test. More information on this can be obtained by visiting the official website at http://www.acenet.edu/AM/Template.cfm?Section=GED_TS&CFID=6470959&CFTOKEN=ed023dd576485a7b-E13D6DDF-BD5D-F2AF-FAB4E89125C02F1B&jsessionid=16307dd54463$22$BF$3
Keep in Mind...
In order to score high in GED Arizona, it is important that you prepare for all the five tests in the best possible manner. There are books and course available that can help you study for the GED. You will also find many free resources on the internet that you can use. Ensure you have at least two months to prepare for the tests because this is the best way to ensure you get a high score.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page