Free GED Books
The Best Free Books for GED Prep
The GED tests are a combination of five essential subject tests that determine whether the test-taker is academically as able as any other high school graduate or not. These five subjects of the GED tests namely, Language Arts/Reading, Language Arts/ Writing, Social Studies, Science and Mathematics can be studied from a single book or candidates can procure separate study materials for all of them. The choices are many and it is up to the candidates to opt for the most suitable option for them. Some of the sources to procure GED test prep books are paid while others are free of charge. GED prep books that aim to provide a comprehensive understanding of the GED tests can also be downloaded from the Internet. Some companies provide self-published free GED books to lure candidates so that they register with them for their GED prep courses. Whatever the source might be, the options to get free GED books are many.
Let's explore a few free GED books and the options to procure them:
Master the GED-2011 is a GED prep book that is available for a free download. This is one of those free GED books that students have access to, over the Internet. It has been written and compiled by Mark Alan Stewart in collaboration with the famous Peterson's publication house.
A few features of this book are as follows:
- The book assists in all the five GED tests and is a very comprehensive compilation of subject matter.
- It consists of detailed explanations to the questions that occur in the actual GED tests.
- The book is easy to understand and is addressed to all the various kinds of students who take the GED tests.
- This revised book also includes the changes that have been made to the GED tests for the year 2012.
- The book also serves as an assessment book that helps students know their preparedness while it also provides solutions to the many hurdles that might occur in the GED tests.
- The link for downloading this book is http://ebookee.org/Master-the-GED-2011_751694.html
2. The GED for Dummies 2nd Edition
This book is another one of the free GED books that are available for download from the Internet. As the name suggests, this book serves the purpose of introducing new students to the GED tests and helping them prepare for it as well.
The features of this book are as follows:
- This book explains the formats of the five GED tests and helps candidates understand the structure of the tests as they occur in the final test.
- The book consists of several practice tests that are accompanied by explanations for the questions so that the students get ample practice for the GED tests.
- Along with tips on subject matter, the book also contains tips on managing time while taking the test and handling the physical strain of taking a long test like the GED.
- This is a good book to ease a student into the nuances of the GED tests so that he/she does not get a shock on the day of the test.
- The link for a free download of the book is http://ebookee.org/FS-The-GED-For-Dummies-2nd-Edition_1755923.html
3. GED Test Prep by the Learning Express Editors:
If there is one word that can describe this book, then that word is 'exhaustive'. Such is the detailed structure of this book that it can easily be called one of the best free GED books that are available in a downloadable format today. The book covers every test and its requirements in detail and also addresses the general issues associated with the GED tests as a whole.
A few features of this book are as follows:
- The book serves as a guide and a self-help book that can assist students in making their own study schedule to ace the GED tests.
- The book features the various types of questions asked in the GED and provides sample tests for practice.
- There is extensive information on language skills, grammar, syntax, punctuation etc.
- The book also contains details on economics, social studies, sciences and lists of mathematical formulas etc.
- To get a detailed overview of the book and to download it, visit the link http://ebookee.org/GED-Test-Prep_1656711.html
A Final Tip:
There are many GED prep books available in the market to assist a student in preparation for the GED tests. The GED tests aim to test a student's knowledge and therefore, it is best for a student to wisely choose which of the many free GED books available for the GED really suit his/her requirements and capabilities. More books do not necessarily imply better preparation. Quality counts more than quantity, so choose well!
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page