COMPASS Test Study Guide Math
Top 3 Sources of Obtaining a Study Guide
The COMPASS test is administered for those students who are keen to pursue their college education. However, the system of assessment that is followed for COMPASS exam is different from others as passing scores are not declared for the test takers. The students can discuss their scores with the advisors and counselors of institutions in order to choose an appropriate course that is at par with their skills and abilities. Moreover, the COMPASS test does not impose any restriction of time for the test takers, which allows them to focus on each section of the test in detail.
The test section of COMPASS includes:
- Reading Skills
- Writing Skills
- Essay Writing
- English as a Second Language
The Math Section of COMPASS Test:
The Math Placement Test consists of multiple-choice questions for measuring three major skills of the test takers which include:
- Basic Skills: This section of COMPASS Math exam tests the ability of the students for performing basic mathematical tasks.
- Application Skills: In this section, the students have to apply their basic knowledge of Mathematics for performing complex tasks in this subject.
- Analysis Skills: This section of COMPASS math exam will require the test takers to exhibit their knowledge about the concepts of principles and relationships related to the mathematical tasks.
The test items of COMPASS Math include Numerical Skills/Pre Algebra, Algebra, College Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry.
3 Important Sources for COMPASS Math Study Guide
A COMPASS test study guide Math is one of the most important resources that are used by the COMPASS aspirants while preparing for this section of the test. However, the reliability of COMPASS test study guide Math is to be judged properly before moving ahead with the preparations. What are the best resources for obtaining a study guide for the COMPASS test? The top three sources for locating the COMPASS study guides are summed up in the following points:
- As far as COMPASS test study guide Math is concerned, the online study materials are extensively used by the students nowadays because they allow them to study at their own pace. A majority of online courses focus on practice tests or mock tests that are conducted under real test conditions thereby enhancing the confidence of the students for the final day of the COMPASS test. For an accomplished course on COMPASS Math, Kaplan offers http://www.yourteacher.com/compass-math-test-prep.php which comes with a personal Math teacher in every lesson.
- For COMPASS test study guide Math, there are several books consisting of practice questions along with answer explanations that are available for the students. Some of these books include The COMPASS Math Test Success from Academic Success Media is a book that offers stepwise guidance for solving the most difficult problems of mathematics in the COMPASS test.
- There are free study materials that are available in online portals and the test takers can consult them for practice questions, as well. For COMPASS test study guide Math, the students can log on to the portal www.davenport.edu
The scores of COMPASS Math test is used by the admission authorities of colleges for determining the competence of those candidates who are keen to pursue courses that are based on this subject. However, the choice of COMPASS test study guide Math also accounts for the score that a test taker is able to obtain in this exam. Since COMPASS is a computer-adaptive exam; the students will have the opportunity to proceed from low or intermediate level to the higher level while answering the questions.
Mathematics is one of the most exasperating sections of the COMPASS test and a participant of this test must consult authentic and reliable reference materials or a genuine COMPASS test study guide Math in order to get the required scores for studying in an institution that offers the courses that he/she wishes to study.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page