Best ACT Test Prep Book
Pros and Cons of Using Books for ACT Prep
Going through a rigorous preparation schedule is very important for ACT. It is very important for everyone to perform well in the ACT. However, for all the test takers, prep books are a common source of preparation. Many test takers, despite attending training institutes prefer studying from the best ACT test prep book available to them. Hence, it is very important that you know the pros and cons of using a prep book for ACT. Further, you should know how to decide that a particular study guide is the best ACT test prep book for your preparation.
Pros and Cons of Using Books for ACT prep
Using a prep book is very essential for your ACT preparation. However, there will be both advantages and disadvantages of using any particular prep book. You should cautiously observe the pros and cons of using books for ACT prep in order to balance your preparation in a strategic manner.
- Using the best ACT test prep book among all others will be advantageous for you. There will not be only one best ACT test prep book because it fairly depends upon the one who uses it to prepare for the test. One student may find some book the best and others may not. This difference exists because of the requirements of the students.
- The best ACT test prep book for you will be the one that offers you complete review of all the sections and the question types. There will be solved examples to understand the pattern in a better way.
- Further, your choice of the best ACT test prep book should be such that it contains many practice questions and full-length test papers that will help you master the skill of solving.
- Such a book will contain many tips and test taking strategies that will help reduce your solving time.
- There are many prep books that offer nothing interesting to students preparing for the ACT. You will be prone to experiencing the disadvantages of using prep books if you do not select the best ACT test prep book among all others.
- There are many books which do not give enough review of all the sections. Further, they do not contain enough practice questions for helping you improve. Moreover, some books provide you with practice questions of low difficulty level. You will feel happy practicing such questions but that does not help you in your real examination.
The Real ACT Prep Guide
The Real ACT Prep Guide is a very informative prep book that is published by the official ACT administrators. It is the best source to practice numerous questions that will help you clearly understand the real questions. It is by far advised and regarded as the best ACT test prep book. Even if you choose any other prep book for ACT, do not forget to go through this book once in order to have a better idea on the ACT questions and format. In this book, you will get three real full-length ACT tests practicing which you can clearly have an idea of how the real exam looks like. You can purchase this book from the official ACT website: http://www.actstudent.org/testprep/book.html
Cracking the ACT
Cracking the ACT by The Princeton Review is a fully comprehensive ACT test prep guide that is very famous among the ACT aspirants. This prep book is highly regarded for its comprehensive prep materials, reviews on all the sections and numerous test-taking strategies. You get an accompanying CD-ROM with the book. There are altogether three full-length practice tests of which two are in the prep book and one is available online. You can buy this book at: http://www.amazon.com/Cracking-2012-Edition-College-Preparation/dp/0375428291
McGraw Hill's ACT
McGraw Hill's ACT, 2012 Edition is yet another famous and best-selling book for ACT preparation. Apart from providing all the necessary test-taking strategies and reviews, there are 8 full-length practice tests included for your benefit of which 4 are in the book, two are in the CD and two more are available online. For those who are keen on practicing more full-length tests, this is a very good choice. You can buy this book at this link: http://www.mhprofessional.com/product.php?isbn=0071763570
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page