ACT Test Study Guides
Benefits of Preparing From ACT Books
Preparation for the ACT test can be done through several methods that are available in the market. All the preparation methods include ACT test study guides which form an important part of the ACT preparation. The ACT test study guides provide information on how to take the ACT and also inform about the registration deadlines and the registration process.
The ACT test study guides are available separately for each subject and are also available as a single study guide covering all the subjects of the ACT. ACT test study guides are available for English, Mathematics, Reading, Science sections and also for the Writing section. The ACT test study guides provide a detailed explanation of all the topics covered in the ACT test. Each topic is explained using sample questions along with practice tests which can be used for testing the progress of your learning. The ACT test study guides include the answers for the questions included in the book along with their explanations. While buying ACT test study guides look for the above mentioned features, most of the good ACT guides are designed accordingly, whereas some are available without these features also.
Benefits of Preparing From Good ACT Books
- ACT test study guides from reputed publishers act as reliable sources for ACT preparation.
- The ACT test study guides can be used for understanding the topics included in the ACT test in a very comprehensive manner.
- The ACT test study guides use different methods like explanation using diagrams and flash cards, highlighting an important point etc. These methods help in connecting with the topics visually, which helps in memorizing difficult topics.
- Each topic is followed by sample questions which help in a better understanding of the topic.
- The practice tests included makes you familiar with the real ACT test. When these practice tests are attempted in an environment similar to the ACT test, you become aware about the time you need to spend on each section of the test.
Review of 4 Books for ACT
- The Real ACT Prep Guide - It is an ACT test study guide provided by the ACT officials. It is accompanied by a CD which provides information regarding how to select colleges for higher education. It provides information regarding the format of the ACT and also about how to register for the ACT. It also includes different test taking strategies and tips. Each section of the ACT is explained with the help of an overall review. This study guide contains 5 full-length ACT practice tests.
- McGraw-Hill's ACT by Steven Dulan- This book contains 5 full-length practice tests. It also provides strategies and guidance from the experts. Different sections of the ACT are explained using more than 200 practice questions.
- Barron's ACT by George Ehrenhaft, Robert L. Lehman, Fred Obrecht, Allan Mundsack- This study guide contains a diagnostic exam which can be used before starting your preparation to know your strengths and weaknesses .This study guide contains 3 full-length practice tests and also contains model tests which can be used for checking the pace of your learning. It also includes strategies, techniques and tips for attempting the ACT. This study guide includes answers for the practice questions included in the book along with their explanations.
- Cracking the ACT, 2012 Edition by The Princeton Review- This study guide includes 3 full-length practice tests along with their answers and explanations. Out of the three practice tests, two are available with the book and the remaining one is available online. All the topics of the ACT are explained in a detailed manner and are followed by several practice questions.
When you have decided upon taking the ACT, buy ACT test study guides which will help in a better understanding of the different topics asked in the ACT test. You can buy the ACT test study guides through the internet, from a book store or can even hire them from a library. ACT test study guides provide strategies, techniques and tips for taking the ACT test. If you follow these tips seriously you can take the ACT test with confidence and get a good ACT score.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page