ACT Test Preparation Courses
ACT Prep Courses by Professionals
Thousands of students all across the world spend a fortune on ACT test preparation courses in order to boost their scores. The ACT score is a crucial factor for college admissions and with this in mind test takers for ACT are willing to try out almost any preparation class. Systematic study coupled with expert guidance is a much needed factor for scoring well in ACT. Enrolling in a good ACT test preparation class should help boost the scores in a significant manner. Most experienced ACT test preparation courses have well planned course structures that help test takers to a great extent. Let's look at the reviews of the best ACT test preparation courses.
4 Best ACT Test Preparation Courses
1. Kaplan: Kaptest, is the name of the academic programs undertaken by the institute, Kaplan. It takes into consideration the needs of individual test takers. There are mainly four types of ACT preparation courses provided by Kaptest, namely: ACT on Demand, Complete ACT Prep, College Prep Advantage and Personal Tutoring. Some of the highlights of the courses are:
- Adaptive Online Instruction
- Classroom Anywhere
- Extensive Proctored tests
- Small Classroom/Tutoring
- Extra Practice Tests on every preparation course
- Unlimited resources to prepare from
Kaptest has a definitive learning advantage as compared to the other ACT preparation courses. Visit the official website of Kaplan Test Prep through this link: http://www.kaptest.com/College/ACT/index.html
2. The Princeton Review: The Princeton Review offers ACT preparation according to the style, budget and schedule of the test takers. It is highly flexible and also has its own study materials for preparing for ACT. They guarantee higher scores for test takers should they enroll in The Princeton Review. Additionally, the instructors at The Princeton Review are trained experts and are skilled and experienced in dealing with all avenues of ACT. The ACT courses available at The Princeton Review are: ACT Cram Packs, Private Tutoring, Small Group Instruction, Ultimate Courses, Online Courses, ACT Live Online, and Classroom Courses. Each of these courses has a distinct course content that is developed and timely updated to meet the requirements of the test takers.
For example: the ACT Cram Packs basically is a tool to help students with last-minute preparation for ACT. They have 3-hour lectures, which is completely customized to help test takers excel in their preparation. To visit the official website of The Princeton Review, click on the following link to visit their official website: http://www.princetonreview.com/college/act-test-preparation.aspx
3. Sylvan Learning: Sylvan Learning is relatively new as compared to other ACT test preparation courses. At Sylvan Learning, personalized learning is given utmost importance. Students are given their daily dose of lectures on ACT preparation as well as motivational talks to boost their confidence. Practice tests for ACT as well as proctored ones are used to improve the skills of the students with regards to the ACT test prep. At Sylvan Learning you will find many skilled trainers who will help you with your difficulties while preparing for ACT. Sylvan Learning offers more lecture hours as compared to other ACT test preparation courses. Here is the link to the official website of Sylvan Learning: http://tutoring.sylvanlearning.com/sylvan_ACT_test_prep.cfm
4. Testmasters: There are ACT Classroom Courses, ACT Private Courses, ACT Small Group Courses, ACT Custom Courses, and the ACT Online Courses to choose from if you opt to study with Testmasters. Testmasters have prepared their own ACT course materials to engage students in authentic study materials. They guarantee an increase of a 4-point score in your results. Test takers will be provided with extensive course materials both from Testmasters own reference materials as well as from the official guide of ACT. At Testmasters, the three most popular types of courses opted by ACT test takers are: classroom courses, private courses and online courses. Each of these have 12 sessions which are utilized to understand and excel the entire ACT syllabus. Click on the following link for the official webpage of Testmasters: http://www.testmasters.com/act.html
It is advisable to choose only one of the above ACT test preparation courses, since these courses have their distinct way of teaching. Merely enrolling in the best coaching class will be insufficient to score well in ACT. You own efforts must be applied coupled with these courses for complete ACT test preparation.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page