ACT Test Prep Course
Salient Features of a Good ACT Prep Course
Proper preparation is the key element that will ensure good results in the ACT examination. However, sometimes preparing on your own for the test is not sufficient. The fact that the ACT examination will test all that you have studied in school should not make you negligent, since you will need to practice hard if you wish to fare well in the test. So if you need practice as well as holistic ACT preparation then you should consider enrolling in an ACT test prep course. There are a number of such preparatory courses available in the market. But before you select an ACT test prep course ensure that the services it provides meet most of your requirements. To help you with the selection, some essential features of a good ACT test prep course are discussed below.
Things to Consider While Selecting an ACT Preparatory Course
ACT examination will test not only your knowledge but also how well you can apply it. Hence, your ACT score will give the admission authorities of the colleges you apply in an idea of your talent and knowledge. Thus, the ACT score is the most important element of your admission portfolio. The ACT test prep course should ensure that you score well so that you get admission in the college of your choice. However, before you choose a preparatory course ensure that they have the following features:
- An ACT preparatory course should give equal importance to all the sections of the examination. It should also comprise a sufficient number of practice modules since
- you will need to revise all that you have studied in school if you want to fare well in the examination and practice will do just that.
- The course you select should also teach you tips and strategies that will help you take the examination in a more efficient manner.
- If you are taking the help of a personal tutor ensure that he or she is highly skilled and experienced. Your tutor should take a personal interest in your progress to ensure good results.
- The ACT test prep course should help you identify your weaknesses. It should then teach you methods to overcome them so that you can fare well in the test.
This list broadly outlines the main features of a good ACT preparatory course. To help you select a course from the myriad of courses available, some of the good preparatory courses are discussed in the following section.
Some ACT Preparatory Courses that You Can Consider
Good ACT score will set your admission application apart from your counterparts. Some institutes that will help you achieve it are as follows:
- http://www.kaptest.com/College/ACT/index.html : The ACT courses offered by Kaplan are designed according to the requirements of the candidates. For example, if you have travelling or time constraints you can enroll in the online course offered by Kaplan. An important feature of Kaplan's online course is that virtual classes are held to give to a feel of an actual classroom. Moreover. The tutors it employs are all highly skilled as well as experienced. Kaplan has a number of branches throughout the country. Hence you can select a class according to your convenience, if you want to prepare for ACT by attending classroom sessions. Thus, if you want a holistic preparation for your ACT test then you should check out this website.
- http://www.actstudent.org/onlineprep/index.html : This course is offered by the professionals who develop the examination. This online course comprises actual ACT questions. It also consists of a number of practice questions to help you prepare better for the examination. It also gives all the essential information regarding test dates and the registration process. Thus, if you require complete support from preparation to registration then you should check out this website.
- http://www.princetonreview.com/college/act-test-preparation.aspx : The ACT preparatory courses offered by Princeton Review are numerous. Moreover, the course prices range from low to high so that you can afford at least one ACT test prep course. The instructors in the employment of this institute are all experienced as well as skilled. Moreover, they take personal interest in your progress to ensure that you score well. If you require a course customized according to your requirements then you should contact this institute.
Selection of the ideal ACT preparatory course is essential if you want to fare well in the examination. The list above provides the features of some of the better known courses available in the market. But before you select even one of them, ensure that it meets most of your requirements. Once you select the course, follow its guidelines throughout your ACT preparation in order to score well in the examination.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page