Using a Study Book for ACT
How to make the most of an ACT Prep Book?
Are you aspiring to score high in ACT and taking admission to a
renowned college for higher studies? Now that you have made up your
mind to take the test for a better future, you have to decide on registering
for the test and then preparing for it using a comprehensive and informative book that can be of help during self-study.
You can also choose to visit the official website of ACT and get access
to several online practice questions and strategies to handle those
questions. Moreover, it will be an interesting experience to join a
study community online through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other
social networking websites. These
websites will help you interact with a group of students who are
preparing for ACT as well as help you come in touch with the mentors
for the test. You can also encounter those who have experienced taking this test before and get your concerns answered.
ACT Prep Books
Are you aware of the reality that a book for ACT can always be with you? Whenever you need to consult it to revise any course concept, you can find it near you. However, it will be difficult to find this benefit from any other resource for preparation. Thus, books are of great importance to the preparation of tests and you should refer to them before you consult other resources such as online preparation, coaching classes etc.
The Real ACT Prep GuideThis book is from the ACT administrators:
- It contains practice tests that comprise questions from the actual tests that were administered in the past.
- You will also get explanations for correct answers along with the reasons why an option is incorrect.
- You will get reviews on various topics from the English, Mathematics, Science and Writing test sections.
- It will be beneficial to know about the strategies to approach different types of questions.
- You will also get tips on scoring high in the various test sections.
If you want to get details on this prep book, you can log on to the link http://www.actstudent.org/testprep/book.html.
Preparing for the ACT Booklet
The administrators of ACT have also created this booklet and have made it available to you free of cost. This booklet is very effective especially to give a final touch to your test preparation. It has the following characteristics:
- It contains several practice questions that closely resemble the actual test questions.
- You will get tips on how to maintain your confidence on the exam day so that you can perform exactly according to your aptitude in the exam.
- You will come to know about how to calculate your raw scores and then convert them to the scaled scores.
If you want to get more information about this booklet, you can visit the link http://www.act.org/aap/pdf/preparing.pdf.
Cracking the ACT 2012
The Princeton Review has published this book for ACT. It contains almost all the preparation materials that you need to get ready for the test. You can get your requirements fulfilled from getting access to several practice tests; to details on the topics related to the English, Mathematics, Science and Writing test sections; to complete explanations for answers to the given questions; and to strategies to score high in the different test sections. To find out if this prep book is relevant to you, consult the webpage: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0375427449/admissionsconsul for more details.
Hey, what are you waiting for? Consult these books for your preparation! If you want to get more benefits from these books, revise the topics given in them to make your concepts more clear. Moreover, read the tips to solve difficult questions carefully and try to incorporate them while approaching questions. In addition, concentrate more on those questions that had already been asked in the previous exams. This will let you handle those types of questions easily when they will be asked again in the forthcoming exam. These tips will surely prove beneficial to you and thus, will help in more utilization of these books!