ACT Test Dates 2012-2013
When should you take the ACT in 2012-2013?
Have you passed your high school exam? Are you now confused about your career? Do you have enough money to get admission to one of the renowned colleges in the United States? Your answer to some of these questions may be 'yes' and to some other questions might be 'no'. Don't worry! If you are in this situation, you can take the helping hand of ACT! It allows you to show your mettle and pass the ACT test to get admission to your dream college and eventually earn employment.
Now that you have made up your mind towards taking ACT, you must know the ACT test dates 2012-2013. If you are a resident or an immigrant to the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, and have decided to take ACT from one of these countries, you can follow the following ACT test dates 2012-2013:
- The recent ACT will be conducted on 14th April, 2012 but its registration and the late registration dates have already passed.
- The next ACT will be conducted on 9th June, 2012 and the registration and late registration deadlines are May 4, 2012 and May 5 to May 18, 2012, respectively.
- If you want to take ACT during the month of September, you can sit for the exam on 8th September, 2012 and the registration and late registration deadlines are August 17, 2012 and August 18 to August 24, 2012, respectively.
- Are you planning to take the ACT test 2012-2013 in October? Here is the information regarding this query! You can take ACT on 27th October, 2012 and the registration and late registration deadlines are September 21, 2012 and September 22 to October 5, 2012, respectively.
- This is for your information that ACT has not been arranged for November.
- After October, the test is scheduled to be held on 8th December, 2012. The registration and late registration deadlines for this ACT test date are November 2, 2012 and November 3 to November 16, 2012, respectively.
- Not any of the ACT test dates 2012-2013 is arranged for the month of January in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- However, you can attend ACT on 9th February, 2013 and for it, you have to register latest by January 11, 2013. You also have the facility to register late on the days between January 12 and January 18, 2013.
- This test is followed by the ACT in April on 13th April, 2013 and you have register for this test not later than March 8, 2013, and the late registration deadline is from March 9 to March 22, 2013.
- June 8, 2013 will be the ACT test date for the month of June and the registration, and the late registration deadlines are May 3, 2013 and May 4 to May 17, 2013, respectively.
If you are planning to take ACT in a country other than the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, you can choose one of the ACT test dates 2012-2013 from among those mentioned above, except on 8 September 2012. To get more details on the ACT test dates 2012-2013, you can refer to the webpage http://www.actstudent.org/regist/intldates.html.
How can you choose the most Appropriate ACT Test Date?
You will, obviously be confused with so many ACT test dates and thus, you would need help in selecting the most appropriate test date for you. Several factors that affect your choice are:
1. The colleges where you want to get admission through ACT govern your choice for the test date. Suppose that you want to get admission to the Duke University, USA for your undergraduate studies. It invites your admission applications for the early decision and regular decision considerations. It is important for you to know that for early decision consideration, you have to submit your application by November 1 and for the regular decision consideration, the last application receiving date is January 2. Thus, it will be good for you to take the June or September ACT, so that you can also submit your ACT score to this university for admission. To grab more details about the admission deadlines of the undergraduate program of this University, you can log on to the webpage http://www.admissions.duke.edu/jump/applying/deadlines.html.
2. However, your personal obligations such as any religious or social occasions may also govern your choice for the most appropriate test date.
3. Besides, you may also be inclined towards a test center that is most appropriate for you to attend ACT. Not all the test centers arrange ACT on the same date, so based on the test center; you will have to select the ACT test date from among the available ACT test dates 2012-2013.
4. Besides these factors, your preparation level for the exam also affects your choice for the test date.
5. In addition, you must complete your high school curriculum. Then only, you can plan to take ACT and choose the most suitable test date accordingly.
Go through the ACT test dates 2012-2013 and decide on the most appropriate test date that you have to attend for getting admission to one of the renowned colleges in the United States. However, selecting the most suitable test date is not as easy as it seems. You have to consider several factors that are mentioned in this description, and then take the final decision!
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page