Classes for ACT Preparation
How Do ACT Prep Classes Help?
The ACT Preparation Classes:
The ACT test is a standardized measure of your skills in the basic fields of study that are required for judging your college-readiness. This test consists of five sections, namely, Mathematics, English, Science, Reading and Writing, which is an optional section and these contain certain elements that aid you in recognizing the career choice, which is suitable to your capacities. Most of the colleges/universities in US accept the ACT test scores. The more you score in the examination, better are your chances of being placed in reputed colleges/universities. Hence, you must follow proper steps for scoring well and take help of specialized classes, which can assist you with your preparation. Before we move on to discussing some of the better known classes, let us learn about their importance under the following heading.
Benefits of ACT Preparation Classes:
- Practice: The most important aspect of the prep classes is that, they instill in you a healthy habit of practice. If you enroll a classroom session, you are sure to get a lot of practice tests and questions in order to brush up your concepts about the various topics in the test syllabus. The more you practice, the more confident you become about taking the test.
- Guidance: The next important thing about the prep classes is that you are guided by the best available ACT tutors. Prep classes always offer a faculty that consist of seasoned tutors who are ACT toppers themselves. Hence, you will never go astray in your preparation with these prep classes.
- Quality Resources for Studying: A good preparatory class should offer you study resources that are relevant and pertinent to the ACT syllabus. Study resources of any good prep class should be of exceptional quality and must be regularly updated with the contemporary ACT syllabus, by the class developers.
- Test-like Experience: The next best thing about the prep classes is that you will be competing with your fellow ACT test takers. This offers you a good picture of the actual competition that exists among the test takers.
- Earn a Higher Score: When you are enrolled in one of these classes, you are sure to achieve high scores. The prep tutors, practice papers, practice exercises and exhaustive study resources, all work in favor of fetching you the desired ACT score.
After discussing the importance of classroom training sessions, let us now talk about some of the institutes that provide reliable coaching for the test, under the following headings:
Kaplan ACT Preparation:
The preparatory classes offered by Kaplan, provide you comprehensive study materials pertaining to your preparation. In addition, you can avail online classroom options under the Kaplan ACT preparation service. The Kaplan provides you four preparatory options, namely
- Complete ACT Prep: Avail the ultimate preparation voucher for ACT.
- College Prep Advantage: Prepare for ACT and college admission as well!
- Tutoring: Opt for private tutoring at any desired location.
- Online Prep: Sit back at home and study for the test, using your PC and the Internet.
In order to know about these prep options in detail, click at http://www.kaptest.com/College/ACT/index.html.
Princeton Review ACT Preparation:
The next in line in the list of training courses is the
Princeton Review. Princeton Review offers you options
that include classroom training, private tutoring options, ultimate
classroom training, small classroom training and online training
services, etc. Moreover, you can also purchase books from the Princeton
Review and also avail other preparation options. Find out more about it
by clicking on the following link:
Revolution ACT Preparation Classes:
If you like to reach your aims and goals in life faster, you must
consider enrolling into the Revolution ACT preparation classes. The
classes offered by Revolution Prep have been generating
top scoring students since the last decade. It provides you options for
online prep, classroom study classes and private tutoring. Just click
on the following link and know more about this prep class:
The Real ACT (CD) Prep Guide:
You may choose to study for the test on your own and for that the Real ACT Prep Guide is ideally suited. It is a paperback book that offers you an in-depth analysis of the different sections of the examination, previous years test papers, test taking strategies and tips, expected test questions, etc. To have a closer look at this book, which is reasonably priced at $21.27, click on the following link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Real-Edition-Prep-Guide/dp/0768934400/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332167598&sr=8-1.
The above discussion only sheds light upon the best preparatory classes that are available for ACT. However, merely enrolling in them will not be useful unless you are guided by sufficient interest and enthusiasm to score well in the test. With the right amount of determination and courage, coupled with experienced tutoring services and study resources, you can earn a high test score in the examination. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you stay focused and committed to the chosen classes.