Accuplacer Test Centers
Accuplacer Test Centers to Avoid
If you are planning to undertake a college-level course that will help in building your career, you will find that the Accuplacer test is made necessary by most of the educational institutions in the United States. When it comes to this test, proper preparation is a must. After all, the more you understand the test the better it will be for you. You may also want to find out more information about the selection of the Accuplacer test centers. If you are wondering about where you can take this exam, then you need to know that you can schedule for an exam in the campus of the college that you wish to enrol in. You do not have to go to another testing site for the examination. More information regarding this can be obtained by visiting the office of the college that you are planning to apply for a course in. They will fill you in about all that you need to know about the testing location for this test. However, before discussing anything else, we will first talk about the features of this examination.
- There are three sections in this exam that you will be tested on and these are the Reading, Writing and Math tests. All these sections are important because they will contribute to your score and you need to make sure that you score high in all of them.
- The questions will be in the form of multiple-choice type where there will be five answer options for each question. It is important for you to understand what is being asked and then make your selection.
- Keep in mind that once you choose your answer and move to the next question, it will not be possible for you to go back and change your answer. This is the reason why you need to be sure before you proceed to the subsequent questions.
- If you are looking for Accuplacer test centers, then the popular names that come to mind are Monroe Community College, Aims Community College, University of Alaska Anchorage and Sam Houston State University. You can find out more information about the various testing locations by personally visiting the college or by checking out its website. The links if the websites of the college that you are looking for can be easily found by searching the Internet.
Test Centers to Avoid
There are Accuplacer test centers that you should avoid and if you would like to find out more on this, read the following points:
- You can take this exam in the campus of your college or in any other educational institution offering this facility. However, if the college that wish to study in is located in another town or city, it is recommended that you take the exam in the testing sites that are located near you so that you will not have to travel so far. Of course, you should first find out if your college will accept the scores of this test taken in another test center. If your college is located in the same city or town where you are living in, it is best you take the exam there instead of going to other Accuplacer test centers for this purpose. After all, why should you take the exam elsewhere when you can take the test directly in your college?
- If the test center that you are thinking of going to has given you a late date or a date that does not suit you, you should avoid this testing site and go to another test location. After all, if you have a deadline to meet for the admission process then you cannot waste time at all.
- If you only need to take a test on a particular section but the testing location that you have visited does not offer that particular test, then you should look for another testing site.
Keep in Mind...
You can always visit the college that you wish to enrol in and find out more details about the Accuplacer exam there. They will be able to offer you more accurate information about this test that is relevant to the college. Some links to the Accuplacer test centers in the United States that you can visit are http://www.tstc.edu/adult/ha-tests, http://www.smccme.edu/admissions/enrollment-services/testing-center.html and http://www.sfasu.edu/ccs/testing/accuplacer.asp.
Terms and Conditions
Information published in TestPrepPractice.net is provided for informational and educational purpose alone for deserving students, researchers and academicians. Though our volunteers take great amount of pain and spend significant time in validating the veracity of the information or study material presented here, we cannot be held liable for any incidental mistakes. All rights reserved. No information or study material in this web site can be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without our prior consent. However the study materials and web pages can be linked from your web site or web page for
- Academic purposes
No permission is required to link any of the web page with educational information available in this web site from your web site or web page